grrr... My dog just ran away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

God'sRider

Oct 10, 2004
✟322.00
Faith
Non-Denom
An extra foot added to the top of the fence but angling in at about a 30 degree angle will fix the problem. Unless he's clearing it in a single bound untouched, he's probably using his front legs to catch the top and his hind legs to grap on and push over. The 30 degree angle will have him hangin in the wind. His hind feet may be able to touch but won't be able to push off, up and over. :thumbsup: Been there done that.

By the way, being neutered may stop his capability, it doesn't erase his memory. If he's noticed the alluring aroma of a female in need of companionship wafting in the breeze before he met the vet, he still feels the need to join the chase. Odds are he doesn't even realize he's lost before he started.

Reactions: merryheart
Upvote 0

merryheart

bookworm nerdgirl
Mar 1, 2004
Oregon, USA
✟13,754.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
God'sRider said:
An extra foot added to the top of the fence but angling in at about a 30 degree angle will fix the problem. Unless he's clearing it in a single bound untouched, ...

yup, unbelievable as it may be that's what he does. doesn't even need a running start. most amazing thing I ever saw! Except for running, he's so obedient and smart... I think he runs - just because he likes to run. He's strong, and can run sooo fast, and he just likes it. My son sometimes takes him camping, and lets him run behind his truck in the woods. He *loves* it. ^_^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.