Visit site
✟221,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome aboard Chance. I like the name. Is there a story behind it? No pressure, you don't have to share... Hope you're blessed by some of the posts on here. Feel free to post anything on your mind. I'd personally advise you to avoid much debates and trolls :)

Upvote 0

iamchance

Oct 22, 2019
Dallas
✟8,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF!

Thank you! How are you doing?

Welcome aboard Chance. I like the name. Is there a story behind it? No pressure, you don't have to share... Hope you're blessed by some of the posts on here. Feel free to post anything on your mind. I'd personally advise you not to avoid much debates and trolls :)

Hey there, thanks! I was named after a family-friend that I actually never had the chance to meet. I have been looking around and have seen a fair share of trolling happening already, there's quite a bit.. Hope there's a few good discussions happening around this site. Thank you for the welcome! :)

Upvote 0

ChristianGirl_96

Jan 13, 2019
Epsom
✟131,109.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you! How are you doing?

Good you?
Hey there, thanks! I was named after a family-friend that I actually never had the chance to meet. I have been looking around and have seen a fair share of trolling happening already, there's quite a bit.. Hope there's a few good discussions happening around this site. Thank you for the welcome! :)

Upvote 0

iamchance

Oct 22, 2019
Dallas
✟8,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian