✟8,340.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings, beloved in the Lord,

What a divine blessing it is to connect with kindred spirits in this sacred forum. My heart is bursting with gratitude as I introduce myself to this community.

This Spring of 2023, I experienced a profound moment of transformation, surrendering myself to our Lord Jesus Christ in the icy embrace of Lake Ontario. With every droplet of water that cascaded over me, the weight of the past was washed away, and I arose anew in His light and love. I am now gratefully a member of St. George's Anglican Church in Burlington, Ontario — a sanctuary where faith is nourished, and fellowship is cherished.

As a testament to my rekindled relationship with God and an outpouring of the passion that has ignited within me, I embarked on a project called ScriptureInsight.org. This is my humble attempt to delve deeper into the Holy Scriptures, seeking a richer understanding and hoping to grow ever closer to our Heavenly Father. Through detailed studies, reflections, and personal letters to Jesus, I explore each chapter and verse of the Bible, inviting others to join me on this spiritual journey.

I am profoundly moved to share my insights, joys, challenges, and revelations with each one of you. My hope is that, as we traverse through the divine narratives together, we will foster a vibrant community of believers, supporting and uplifting one another as we seek God's face.

I humbly request your prayers and insights as I continue this endeavor. Moreover, I eagerly anticipate learning from each of your spiritual journeys, testimonies, and reflections. Together, as one body in Christ, we can illuminate the path for each other, drawing ever closer to His heart.

In Christ's boundless love and grace,
Michael

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Greetings, beloved in the Lord,

What a divine blessing it is to connect with kindred spirits in this sacred forum. My heart is bursting with gratitude as I introduce myself to this community.

This Spring of 2023, I experienced a profound moment of transformation, surrendering myself to our Lord Jesus Christ in the icy embrace of Lake Ontario. With every droplet of water that cascaded over me, the weight of the past was washed away, and I arose anew in His light and love. I am now gratefully a member of St. George's Anglican Church in Burlington, Ontario — a sanctuary where faith is nourished, and fellowship is cherished.

As a testament to my rekindled relationship with God and an outpouring of the passion that has ignited within me, I embarked on a project called ScriptureInsight.org. This is my humble attempt to delve deeper into the Holy Scriptures, seeking a richer understanding and hoping to grow ever closer to our Heavenly Father. Through detailed studies, reflections, and personal letters to Jesus, I explore each chapter and verse of the Bible, inviting others to join me on this spiritual journey.

I am profoundly moved to share my insights, joys, challenges, and revelations with each one of you. My hope is that, as we traverse through the divine narratives together, we will foster a vibrant community of believers, supporting and uplifting one another as we seek God's face.

I humbly request your prayers and insights as I continue this endeavor. Moreover, I eagerly anticipate learning from each of your spiritual journeys, testimonies, and reflections. Together, as one body in Christ, we can illuminate the path for each other, drawing ever closer to His heart.

In Christ's boundless love and grace,
Michael
You can run into some debates challenging the Scriptures here.

As a new believer, I would advise you to avoid them.

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums