United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Greetings, all.

I am delighted to have found this forum. I am deeply grateful for Jesus' presence, friendship, and loyalty. I have mainly followed Him through direct guidance and inspiration. I must admit that my knowledge of His Scriptures is lacking. While I have read the Bible through a few times, I hope to gain a deeper understanding of the Word through dialogue with other followers.

There is no doubt that my life has been a testimony of His ineffable power and agape love. I have experienced firsthand His blessings and miracles. Until now, my relationship with Him has been rather private. He has invited to continue on this path alongside others, for it is through the demonstration of His teachings in relationship with others that they are fully manifest.

I look forward to being in community with like-minded individuals. May we learn from one another and together, embody His wisdom. Kind regards,

C. J. Berezhnoy

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, all.

I am delighted to have found this forum. I am deeply grateful for Jesus' presence, friendship, and loyalty. I have mainly followed Him through direct guidance and inspiration. I must admit that my knowledge of His Scriptures is lacking. While I have read the Bible through a few times, I hope to gain a deeper understanding of the Word through dialogue with other followers.

There is no doubt that my life has been a testimony of His ineffable power and agape love. I have experienced firsthand His blessings and miracles. Until now, my relationship with Him has been rather private. He has invited to continue on this path alongside others, for it is through the demonstration of His teachings in relationship with others that they are fully manifest.

I look forward to being in community with like-minded individuals. May we learn from one another and together, embody His wisdom. Kind regards,

C. J. Berezhnoy
So good to meet you,
Welcome to the forum in Jesus name, it is a great place for fellowship with other Christians...

upload_2018-2-18_16-13-12.jpeg

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings, all.

C. J. Berezhnoy
Welcome, I found this place last year when I just needed some Christian fellowship and advice. I have met some wonderful people here. One thing I messed up on in the beginning is that I would see a person's posts that contradicted my beliefs and I felt I needed to reply and correct them, with scripture of course, it would turn into some heated debates..SMH....I have since learned just to move on. LOL....I enjoy being here and sharing and learning. I have visited different denominational forums to gain understanding and some have taught me a great deal and some I couldn't quite agree with but that's the beauty of diversity....

Upvote 0
Feb 18, 2018
United States
✟17,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Welcome, I found this place last year when I just needed some Christian fellowship and advice. I have met some wonderful people here. One thing I messed up on in the beginning is that I would see a person's posts that contradicted my beliefs and I felt I needed to reply and correct them, with scripture of course, it would turn into some heated debates..SMH....I have since learned just to move on. LOL....I enjoy being here and sharing and learning. I have visited different denominational forums to gain understanding and some have taught me a great deal and some I couldn't quite agree with but that's the beauty of diversity....

Thank you for your comments.

Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0
Feb 18, 2018
United States
✟17,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 18, 2018
United States
✟17,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums