✟16,402.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello Brother&Sisters

I am new here, found this forum by accident or was guided by the Lord, not sure yet.
This is all new for me and I am looking forward for the new path I am willing to walk on.

I moved 10yrs ago from north Germany to beautiful south Poland, got married with a amazing women and together we are having two fantastic kids.

Now, slowly I open my mind more and more and believe to feel and understand more then all my life before. But still I am shy and unsure how to walk on.

Here, I will read now more often and try to let myself inspiring by your experiences, story's and words.

Feel free to give me advice's, warm words and guide me a bit throw this holy shining world :)

Thanks&Love
Eryk

Tomm

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2007
WS
✟278,556.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hello Brother&Sisters

I am new here, found this forum by accident or was guided by the Lord, not sure yet.
This is all new for me and I am looking forward for the new path I am willing to walk on.

I moved 10yrs ago from north Germany to beautiful south Poland, got married with a amazing women and together we are having two fantastic kids.

Now, slowly I open my mind more and more and believe to feel and understand more then all my life before. But still I am shy and unsure how to walk on.

Here, I will read now more often and try to let myself inspiring by your experiences, story's and words.

Feel free to give me advice's, warm words and guide me a bit throw this holy shining world :)

Thanks&Love
Eryk

Welcome to CF, Eryk! Willkommen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums