Great Music From the 60s

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Anything by the temptations! It’s not my favorite I really don’t have a favorite temptations song but if you can find it , Paul Williams singing For Once in My Life. First time I heard it I had just woken up and was on my way to the bathroom and really had to go. I literally couldn’t move and stood there with my mouth open until the song finished . Part of it was in the Temptation Movie but you’d have to hear the real song

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Anything by the temptations! It’s not my favorite I really don’t have a favorite temptations song but if you can find it , Paul Williams singing For Once in My Life. First time I heard it I had just woken up and was on my way to the bathroom and really had to go. I literally couldn’t move and stood there with my mouth open until the song finished . Part of it was in the Temptation Movie but you’d have to hear the real song

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One of my favourites that just barely stepped into the 70’s Hope that’s ok

I have always liked this song too, but I seem to love it more and more as the years go by.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Forgive me, but just wanted to share this vid of one of my favourite singers singing the original O Sole Mio on which Elvis' song is based. :)

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People think this one's corny, but it was the first rock song that I really understood...

My father picked up a copy of this song when I was a teenager and gave it to me. :) I always loved the way Richard Harris sang it. I really like his voice. (And I thought he was a far better Dumbledore too.)

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,556.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
My father picked up a copy of this song when I was a teenager and gave it to me. :) I always loved the way Richard Harris sang it. I really like his voice. (And I thought he was a far better Dumbledore too.)

Sadly the song is about reality. It was once a beautiful place. At its low point it get teh nickname needle park because of the drug addicts and discarded needles. It has since gotten better, but nowhere near what it once was.

Upvote 0