Grandfather needs salvation - returned to hospital

Buzzbee

Jul 6, 2006
✟1,477.00
Faith
Christian
I originally asked for prayer for my grandfather here: http://www.christianforums.com/t7468205/. Thank you to those that have continued to pray from different places in the world. There is still a possibility he nearly had a stroke. To the great relief of family members his mind, personality, and memories have not been affected. He is now confirmed to have some heart problems in a way that it is not having coordinated rhythm nor pumping blood correctly. My grandfather was in the hospital Wednesday, stayed for two days, left yesterday, and then his heart started hurting. The ambulance was called and he returned to the hospital today.

I have a greater concern for him concerning Christ and salvation than I do for his health. As far as I have known him he seems to have a subtle underlying pride of heart against God. Through the years I have seen that he has some knowledge of the Bible and Jesus, but is not in a saving relationship by and through Christ. He has a full working mind that is normal like you and me. He is advanced in age and he may not have that many chances left with health problems like this. His body can only take so much abuse.

At least I will be talking with him about Christ. Please pray first for his salvation and for God to work in him to let go of any heart pride. Also, pray for the doctors and nurses treating him to have wisdom in treating his ailment.

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Heavenly, Loving, Father God.....:prayer:

I continue to offer up This Loving Grandfather to thee...:prayer:

My Sweet, Heavenly, Loving Father......:prayer:

Please Continue To Bless Him......:crossrc:

And Pour Your Most Precious Blood Upon Him....:prayer:

Please touch all areas of His Body, Soul and Mind, that are in need of your Sweetest Healing.....:prayer:

Please Shower Him With Your Heavenly Graces, That Fall From Heaven....:prayer:

Please Reveal Yourself To Him....:prayer:

That He Will Come To Believe and To Love YOU....:prayer:

Unconditionally.....:prayer:

To Surrender Himself Completely to YOU......:prayer:

And To Always and Forever Love YOU....:prayer:

Most Loving, Heavenly Father......:prayer:

May Your Sweet, Heavenly, Loving Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing......:prayer:

And I claim this Great Healing.....:prayer:

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
"In The Name Of Jesus Christ!"
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

AMEN!
amen.gif

A Suggested Pray For People Who Are Ill or Sick:

"I am the beloved son or daughter of the Lord who made me and who created the whole universe."

"He has done great things for me, and He is preparing great things for me."

"Glory be His Name!"

Alleluia!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray for the grandfather's needs, that You will help those who wittness to get through to his understanding and accept salvation. I pray for all of his physical needs as well and ask that You will grant the doctors/nurses wisdom to treat his heart condition, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Despite what you may have heard or think... God is forgiving and loves us like a good parent loves his children, but even better. He will not turn away your grand father, but only show him how he has been wrong.... it will become so clear in that moment your grandfather will accept the Lord and have his salvation. I am praying as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums