Secret City
✟8,872.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im not feeling well yesterday my body was weak but i need to do my job and face the reality of my journey. Im a working student currently studying at night. Being an accounting staff in our ofice its so stressful meeting numbers everyday and run after 5pm in school and study. But im so amaze yesterday, my body was too weak but need to go to school after my job because my teacher will give us preliminary exam. Yeah, i do my part studying our lesson during breaktime trying to manage the time but seems cant grasp anything because of what I feel. Exam come... Im so weak and cried bowing my head and close my eyes praying in my mind.... "Lord, Im weak... Father, help me with this my flesh was failing but I know your not. Just have your way and please help me... " then i open my eyes and face my papers. So hard but i try putting my trust in Him. Humbling myself to Him... To make the story short i got a highest score yesterday in our exam. Dont know how i do it despite of everything but one thing I know its because of His GRACE! Thank you Lord!