Goodbye, Farewell, Ciao, Saiyonara

Over the past years, I have come to the conclusion that I do not fit to this forum and its legalisms. I admit at times I can be rather rough but I do try to control myself and my words, this obviously has not been enough.

I try to stand for what I believe is right and I admit that sometimes I am wrong, if humans were right even 70% of the time we all would have the possiblity of going down to the stock exchange and making a fortune.

More importantly I feel an axe is hovering over my head, so it is better for me to pull it down then someone else, be it them planning to or me causing them to.

I bet I deserve it anyway. Not that I believe in giving people what they deserve.

*wipes eyes*

I may be gone a while or never come back... I don't know yet.

Angel4Truth

Legend
Aug 27, 2003
Visit site
✟65,490.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(((((((((((kopilo))))))))))) Im sorry to hear that you are leaving us and pray that you reconsider this decision after a break perhaps. I just want you know that even while there are experiences and people that hurt us that there are also experiences and people who care for you and seek your best before God and in your heart.

While I cannot step into your shoes or heart or feel the hurt that you feel I do know we all get disillusioned by others and experiences so for that I offer you my heartfelt prayers. I do hope you keep in mind though that it is evidence of how badly we all need our Savior because the very same people that hurt us and disapoint us are also in as much need of Him as we are which is why He died for us and none of us know where someone else is in their walk with Him.

I hope that you reconsider- I hope to see you here again and know that you will be missed by so many and most of all I pray that Gods blessing be upon you and yours whatever you decide and wherever you are. Thank you for touching my life and the lives of many others and know you are cared about. (((((Kopilo))))))))

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I may follow you in the near future. While I have no points and, as such, am not forced to leave, if seems like there is an attitude being taken by staff and the site against liberal Christians. As such, I am feeling increasingly less comfortable being here. This appears to again be turning toward a place where only conservative Christians are truly welcome and the rest of us are second-class citizens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.