KristianJ

What's in a name? Letters...
Feb 9, 2004
Sydney, Australia
✟35,788.00
Faith
Christian
Bev,

I've just come back online from a few day's rest and saw this thread. I don't know what has prompted your decision to leave (and I know that the circumstances are probably nothing for us to be concerned about nor ask about), but I just wanted to make sure that all was okay.

Whatever may have prompted your decision, I respect it, and I do most sincerely hope and pray that God would watch over you and protect you with His love and care. I'm not going to use this to say that you must stay, because if the Lord has called you to other areas, I know as well as you do that His call cannot be ignored. He has plans for each and every one of us, and CF is but a speck of time in comparison to the eternal plans and purposes of our Father God.

So I want to wish you every blessing in Christ, Bev. You are someone whom I dearly respect and feel privileged to be associated with. And despite our failings as humans, I can't wait to meet you when Jesus comes to take us home.

Much love and God bless,

Kristian :)

Reactions: erin74
Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Bevlina,

(For the most part, I don't visit/post in CF anymore =got tired of whiners wanting only pity, but no Helping-hand back up. That & too many viciously attacking m's).
BUT

*you* are a special :) child-of-God, living a Christlike :kiss: life, Bevlina :hug: And
evidently, by everyone's post before mine, others agree as well :amen:

Please stop back in, and say :wave: *HI* often... missing :( :sigh: you already :groupray: . I hope
the 2nd. poster will think it OK, I copied her wishes, as I thought of them also:

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
and the rain fall softly on your fields
And until we meet again, Bevlina
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.........I love you, Annie
:wave:

Upvote 0

bumblebee62331

Oct 12, 2005
✟37,794.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
sk8Joyful said:
I hope
the 2nd. poster will think it OK, I copied her wishes, as I thought of them also:

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
and the rain fall softly on your fields
And until we meet again, Bevlina
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.........I love you, Annie
:wave:

Hey it's totally fine, it's a beautiful saying :hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
T

thejesusfish90

Oh Bev, your leaving??.... :( :(

You will be sorely missed by so many on these boards, including myself, despite my seeming absence from the site.... And may the lord guide you and walk by your side as you depart to serve him in this new area-- may he equip you to bless, encourage, support, comfort, edify and reach out to others as you continue in his service, just as you have done in your days on this forum.... Please keep in contact over msn Bev,

Christs Peace,

Your Brother in Christ

Chris

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.