• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Good Morning & Happy Monday Everyone

Discussion in 'The Junk Drawer' started by Gdoll18, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Gdoll18

Gdoll18 Active Member

+100
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Happy Monday! I know it is everyone's favorite day of the week :tongueclosed: I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend.

Anyone do anything exciting?
    Please share below!

I didn't do anything too exciting. I spend Saturday with my Boss she invited me up to her house, and let me tell you her house was beautiful!

Sunday I went out to brunch with my Fiance and his mom and step dad. I had a lovely time. For the rest of Sunday, we sat home, and then went to Walmart!

2. JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23 In a Kingdom by the Sea Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+3,439
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Others
    Yeah, I hate Mondays and usually gripe about them elsewhere, mainly Twitter

Weekend was good - had a three day one since I took Friday off, but it goes fast. Didn't do much, but was still nice.

3. Gdoll18

Gdoll18 Active Member

+100
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Lucky!!! I always feel like the weekends fly by so quick but the week drags onnnn!

It is always good to just kick around on the weekends!!

4. JCFantasy23

JCFantasy23 In a Kingdom by the Sea Staff Member Administrator Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+3,439
    United States
    Methodist
    Single
    US-Others
    Yes it is. I indulge myself by staying up too late and sleeping in. I'm such a child at heart :D

5. Joe Fizz

Joe Fizz Active Member

+247
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends, hope you like it here!