London
✟12,996.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi all, back after awhile, and an idea I thought I'd have would be to do notes for everyone at a Bible study I attend every Wednesday at a Baptist Chapel.

Bible study this evening was great and with a twist- a visiting pastor came and he was from my wife's Country- Zambia! Was a great laugh when he detected my wife was a fellow Zambian and they had a exchange in Bemba!

The visiting pastor took us to the book of Acts and the events there to show how God uses broken people to his glory- Peter, the man who denied Christ had now converted 3000 people!

He ended with an amazing story- he was struggling to find a space to drop off his son to school and a kind man happened to let him use his own drive!

After dropping his son off, he came to thank the man and the man asked what he did and the Pastor said- he was a pastor, the man said his daughter was a Christian and she'd love to meet him!

It turned out the Daughter had been praying about her dad, that he might come to Christ.

The months went by and then the Daughter called the pastor up- her dad was ill on his deathbed and wanted to see the pastor, the Pastor wanted to wait until the weekend but his wife insisted he go RIGHT THEN.

As he approached the man, the Pastor sat next to him and prayed next to him, the man became saved! Had he ignored his wife, the Pastor would have been too late as 20 minutes later the man breathed his last and slipped into eternity!

I look forward to more Bible studies every Wednesday and it was great catching up and having fellowship with Christian family!