Perspicacious Poster
Jul 5, 2003
Toronto, Canada
✟20,634.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
CA-Others
Meh, they aren't Christ-hating or anything, I can't remember any lyrics religious related, I guess they just steer clear of that all together..

Although personally I think they're horrible musicians...

Download 'The Anthem', and 'Little Things'. PM me for more songs if you want. Again, I hate their music but i used to like them so I can pass on the titles I liked.

Upvote 0
Ok unfortunatly I had to sit through them in concert they happen to be the worst thing I have ever seen live and this includes local bands. They turn their guitars way down and vocals, bass, and drums way up to drown out the horridness. They don't have a beat box so Joel does it with his mouth. They give middle fingers and say a few choice curse words. They say they are Christians over and over and they even thank God and Jesus in their cd...err at least the first one. They are terrible don't buy their cd download it or see them. They have honestly the worst excuse for a pop punk band ever. I mean I am not saying secular music is bad that is mostly what I listen to.....but ewwww Good Charlotte sucks....I had to sit through them just to see Hot Rod Circuit, New Found Glory, and best of all MxPx!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pharoah Monch

Aug 27, 2003
✟145.00
...MxPx is not real punk, btw..they're sound is much harder than Good Charlotte and them, but they still got that pop edge going on......listen to Headnoise, if you wanna hear some old school hardcore punk music...and yes, they're a christian band......i really dont like the new school of punk, only a few punk bands are putting out great true punk music, but most are still underground....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

zao77

i'm addicted to oxygen
Sep 8, 2003
Columbus, OH
Visit site
✟336.00
Faith
Christian
good charlotte sucks....... i can't see how anyone would subject their ears to such torture. and why are you even asking if you should listen to a band or not. we are not here to hold your hand and tell what or what not to listen to. you have a mind operated by the software called "free will".... for a reason. it is user friendly most of the time so use it.

Upvote 0