May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It went really well. I am encouraged. I know that the death of Jesus is the simple gospel, but it was still something I needed to hear. Thank you very much for asking.
I'm so proud of you, Jesse! Bless you, and a blessed Easter!

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟328,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That scooter and church may turn out to be two of the best things that ever happened to you ! God bless you. Go to McDonalds, get their salads, or oatmeal now and then. The bigger thing is you're getting out, just don't pig out. Go to a corner store and get a Kind Bar and bottle of water. I think this is just great news and liberating !

Insure your scooter so if for some unlucky reason someone stole it or wrecked it on you, you could get another one.

Upvote 0

Introverted1293

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟692,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That scooter and church may turn out to be two of the best things that ever happened to you ! God bless you. Go to McDonalds, get their salads, or oatmeal now and then. The bigger thing is you're getting out, just don't pig out. Go to a corner store and get a Kind Bar and bottle of water. I think this is just great news and liberating !

Insure your scooter so if for some unlucky reason someone stole it or wrecked it on you, you could get another one.

Thank you very much for the advice. I will look into that. God bless

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It went really well. I am encouraged. I know that the death of Jesus is the simple gospel, but it was still something I needed to hear. Thank you very much for asking.
Have you made arrangements to return to church?

Upvote 0