goin bannanas

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CFpetRESCUER10

There was a glitch in the system yesterday. I notice my horse on my other accounting

Sparky was somehow feeding himself. The pets time was set to 2007. It should be fixed now.

There seems to be a new glitch with the pets.
Daughterofeve notice this. A pet she was keeping her eye on had 48hrs to live.

http://www.christianforums.com/cfpet...iewpet&id=1221

from Daughter of eve
I found this pet last night with 48 hours to live! I wanted to feed it, but I had to get offline already. It should have 24 hours to live right now, but when I went to feed it, it wouldn't let me feed it! Please help! End of Quote.

I have editted the nasty comments that appeared in here, as I find it hurtful as i didn't do anything wrong.

Upvote 0

CFpetRESCUER22

~ * Ainuhina * ~
May 16, 2006
in Cyberspace looking for CFpets
✟21,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
:eek: hope that bug can be found and fixed...and that the pet didn't die cause of it....

*lol* we had the problem with the "wash my mouth" over in the German forum as well...there seem to be a few German words which have a bad meaning in English ^_^ like the German word for jewelry :D

Reactions: Nakiah4Yeshua
Upvote 0

Nakiah4Yeshua

On your walls, Yerushalayim, I have set Watchmen !
Mar 19, 2006
Santa Maria, California (Central Coast)
Visit site
✟9,717.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
*lol* we had the problem with the "wash my mouth" over in the German forum as well...there seem to be a few German words which have a bad meaning in English ^_^ like the German word for jewelry :D

[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]sachen?

***I don't get it... what does the first part mean?? I thought that was Yiddish for something...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.