London
✟186,650.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You asked when angels were created, not if God is the light of the world.

Paradise is in heaven per Paul. The word Paradise is only found 3 times in the NT. It should not be that hard to do a word study, and figure out what and where Paradise is.

In the next creation, Paradise is changed into a cube, called the New Jerusalem. A 1200 miles Square Cube. That is where the tree of life will be when the heavens and earth, all of creation, is handed back to God. Then those who were waiting in Paradise will descend in the New Jerusalem.

Right now the tree of life is in Paradise, and Paradise is in heaven. The Tree of Life will not be on earth in the Millennium either. If you think that is wrong, then provide Scripture to the contrary.
I argued that Jesus Christ is the light of the world, not angels as you claimed. Maybe you enjoy going off on a tangent, I don't. This lecture about paradise is not what you chose to respond to, which is "The glory of the Lord is the light of the world."

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm struggling to understand what you're talking about, sorry.
You made the unsubstantiated claim the Lord will only be on the earth during the Millennium.

The Lord is God, and God is omnipresent.

Both in heaven and on the earth at the same time.

The church will remain in Paradise with the Lord.

Jesus as Lord will rule on the earth during the Millennium. The physical body of Jesus is not both places at the same time. That only applies to the Lord, as God.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I argued that Jesus Christ is the light of the world, not angels as you claimed. Maybe you enjoy going off on a tangent, I don't. This lecture about paradise is not what you chose to respond to, which is "The glory of the Lord is the light of the world."
The angels as lights are not even seen in the daylight. When the angels come to earth, that does not change the sky during the day. It will only change what heaven looks like at night.

No one is claiming the sun and moon are gone after the Second Coming. That is after the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

In the next creation, the NHNE of Revelation 21 is when this glory of the Lord will light the world.

Upvote 0

Trivalee

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2021
London
✟186,650.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You made the unsubstantiated claim the Lord will only be on the earth during the Millennium.

The Lord is God, and God is omnipresent.

Both in heaven and on the earth at the same time.

The church will remain in Paradise with the Lord.

Jesus as Lord will rule on the earth during the Millennium. The physical body of Jesus is not both places at the same time. That only applies to the Lord, as God.
Yes, I stand by what you called a substantial claim; and reiterate that at the end of the age, the Lord will return in glory to reign on earth. He will not return to heaven because, at the end of his 1000 years reign, the wicked will rise to be judged including death and hell. Thereafter, the Godhead will also return to dwell on earth forever, see Rev 21:3.

When the Lord returns, the faithful (I'm reluctant to use he word 'church' in a general sense because not everyone who's in the church is saved) will reign with him from Jerusalem. When he returns, paradise will be merge into the new Jerusalem where the Lord and the saints will reign from.

Upvote 0

Trivalee

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2021
London
✟186,650.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The angels as lights are not even seen in the daylight. When the angels come to earth, that does not change the sky during the day. It will only change what heaven looks like at night.

No one is claiming the sun and moon are gone after the Second Coming. That is after the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

In the next creation, the NHNE of Revelation 21 is when this glory of the Lord will light the world.
According to Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Verse 19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

I just cited the salient texts, but if you read Isaiah 60 from 1-22, you'll find it is referring to the millennial kingdom with Gentiles (unsaved mortals that survived the GT to enter the millennium) paying homage to the saints. When the 1000 years expires, the GWTJ will be set up and no flesh will remain. With this in mind, Isaiah 60 clearly plays out during the millennium - and verses 19-20 tell us that the sun and moon will no longer be the light in that age, but the glory of the Lord.

Upvote 0