God's creation Timeline refutes evolution

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
In the case of seeing what the bible is saying on creation days, it is the more honest position to admit that the bible does talk of a six day creation of all things.

Amen, and we remain on the 6th Day/Age today UNLESS one of you can tell us WHEN the prophecy of Genesis 1:28-31 happened in the past. You cannot since prophecy is the account of a future happening. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Take it up with @Aman777 -- He's claiming millions of years, and he knows the Bible better than you...

Amen, and I have defeated Dad Scripturally, no matter what he says. BTW, Adam lived for BILLIONS of years before the fall.

How many sound minds did you speak to to come to that conclusion?

He likes to make it up as he goes, but I like him in spite of the fact that he has tried to refute me for years. You too. God bless both of you.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I will answer your question when you tell us IF Adam looked like we do when he was formed from the dust. Did he look like Lord God/Jesus or did he look like he was made of FIRE? Scripturally?
How would I know exactly how Adam looked? You tell us how Jesus looked at 11?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I used to think that only God could be blasphemed against...

Stick around and you will see that the Bible is blasphemed more than God. Most unbelievers and God haters use the Bible as a bludgeon. In the end there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Mat 25:30

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Amen, and we remain on the 6th Day/Age today UNLESS one of you can tell us WHEN the prophecy of Genesis 1:28-31 happened in the past. You cannot since prophecy is the account of a future happening. Amen?
I do not remain in Genesis. I live now, thanks.

No one said Adam would do all that stuff in a week. The general plan was for man and beast to move out and multiply and if Adam had have obeyed God, the subdue thingie would have happened then, rather than the fall.

It is one thing to offer some spiritualized idea we are in some final day of creation, but another thing to deny the finished creation talked about in Gen.

It was a done deal.

The plan of Salvation was not finished.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Take it up with @Aman777 -- He's claiming millions of years, and he knows the Bible better than you...
I see. So you really thought all that planet of the apes and garden of eden world under the sea was biblical? Ha.

How many sound minds did you speak to to come to that conclusion?

I forgot to consult you? Ha

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
How would I know exactly how Adam looked? You tell us how Jesus looked at 11?

Jesus is God and has no beginning and no end. Adam was made in the likeness of Lord God/Jesus BEFORE he sinned and was found in a body of sinful FLESH. Rom 8:3 The question is what Lord God/Jesus looked like in the O.T.

Eze 1:27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of His loins even upward, and from the appearance of His loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. Eze 1:28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD.

Since Adam looked like Jesus, he looked like FIRE before the fall. Jesus IS Lord. Amen?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The firmament was much less in diameter than 75 miles since it fit into a Lake with a maximum width of 75 miles.

Lake Van, Turkish Van Gölü, lake, largest body of water in Turkey and the second largest in the Middle East. The lake is located in the region of eastern Anatolia near the border of Iran. It covers an area of 1,434 square miles (3,713 square km) and is more than 74 miles (119 km) across at its widest point.

Strike one.

Tell it to Lake Van | lake, Turkey.

Strike two.

The firmament was placed in the midst of water (underwater) and Adam's Earth was inside the firmament, Albert. Without the firmament, Adam's Earth would be totally destroyed in water. Strike Three

I have NEVER posted such a view but some are so desperate to refute me, they will try anything. Strike Four

Since Adam was made BEFORE plants, herbs, rain and Trees, Genesis 2:4-9, on the first Earth, before the beginning (Big Bang) of our Universe, which happened on the THIRD Day, he lived with Jesus for some 14 Billion years BEFORE Eve was made. Don't you know that Adam lived in a perfect immortal body, BEFORE he sinned?
Strike Five.

Depends of how large the Universe is and Adam's was less than 75 miles wide since it fit into Lake Van, Turkey, which is 119 km wide which is more than 74 miles wide. Do you EVER get anything correct? Strike six. Is this Trump?

Just so we're clear -- are the shattered remains of the firmament in the lake or under it?

And if the Ark isn't in Lake Van, where did it end up? It could only have gone so far; portage seems impractical.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Stick around and you will see that the Bible is blasphemed more than God. Most unbelievers and God haters use the Bible as a bludgeon.

Interesting... I've seen Christians do that a lot as well...

Pity it doesn't work.

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I do not remain in Genesis. I live now, thanks.

No one said Adam would do all that stuff in a week. The general plan was for man and beast to move out and multiply and if Adam had have obeyed God, the subdue thingie would have happened then, rather than the fall.

False, or Jesus would NOT have had to die in God's mind BEFORE the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It is one thing to offer some spiritualized idea we are in some final day of creation, but another thing to deny the finished creation talked about in Gen.

It was a done deal.

The plan of Salvation was not finished.

Not so, since Genesis 2:2-3 clearly states that God rests from ALL of His work on the 7th Day. God's work is creating and today He is STILL creating sinners in Christ Spiritually. When He rests (ceases to create) it will be because His creation has been made perfect and filled with it's inhabitants (host) which includes the last sinner to be saved.

Gen 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, (brought to perfection) and ALL the host of them.

If what you said were true, we could close the Churches since God rested from ALL of His work of creating a long time ago. Just ask any Gospel preacher if it is too late to be created in Christ Spiritually. God's work of creating sinners in Christ Spiritually continues today, at the end of the present 6th Day, the Day of Salvation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Just so we're clear -- are the shattered remains of the firmament in the lake or under it?

The bottom of the solid firmament is beneath 11k years of volcanic debris, under the water in the Lake.

And if the Ark isn't in Lake Van, where did it end up? It could only have gone so far; portage seems impractical.

It was probably burned for wood, long ago. IF it survives today, we can all find out what "gopher wood" is since it does NOT grow on our planet. I suspect that gopher wood is hollow since the wood we have today could never float with the dimensions (450 ft long) listed.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The bottom of the solid firmament is beneath 11k years of volcanic debris, under the water in the Lake.

And the remains of the dome?

It was probably burned for wood, long ago. IF it survives today, we can all find out what "gopher wood" is since it does NOT grow on our planet.

But where was it burned?

I suspect that gopher wood is hollow since the wood we have today could never float with the dimensions (450 ft long) listed.

Hollow wood? must have been an interesting tree...

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
And the remains of the dome?

The dome was transparent since Adam's world had NO Sun. The light came from the Multiverse through water. Unless the dome was transparent, there would have been no light on Adam's Earth. I suppose the dome is with the rest of the firmament.

But where was it burned?

Along the shore of the Lake. Everyone's too busy searching the tops of the mountains to look along the Lake.

Hollow wood? must have been an interesting tree...

Like reeds or tall grass which grows in wet areas. If you don't believe me ask the folks in Kentucky IF they would put their Ark into water.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The dome was transparent since Adam's world had NO Sun. The light came from the Multiverse through water. Unless the dome was transparent, there would have been no light on Adam's Earth. I suppose the dome is with the rest of the firmament.

through water from where?

Along the shore of the Lake. Everyone's too busy searching the tops of the mountains to look along the Lake.

Look for what? You said the ark was burned.

Like reeds or tall grass which grows in wet areas. If you don't believe me ask the folks in Kentucky IF they would put their Ark into water.

The ark was made out of 450 feet of tall grass and reeds?

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
The firmament was much less in diameter than 75 miles ...
4 October 2018 Aman777: Ignores his delusions about the firmament, "Adam's Earth", "23 billion years ago", etc.

4 October 2018 Aman777: A blatant "I have NEVER posted such a view" lie.
These questions are because he posted such a view!
..., leaving the 450 ft long covered Ark in the Lake.
16 August 2018 Aman777: Give the Biblical verse stating that the Ark is in Lake Van, Turkey.
16 August 2018 Aman777: Give your scientific evidence that the Ark is in Lake Van, Turkey.

His answer to the questions is not that the Ark is not in Lake Van. He asks questions about the Ark being on a lake! Plus delusions about the Biblical flood.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
False, or Jesus would NOT have had to die in God's mind BEFORE the foundation of the world.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

False that Adam chose to obey God..hence the fall. Hence, man lost his dominion, and never really got to fulfill all that God had for Him.

That doesn't mean Adam was not a real man that was already created on day six, or that there were no stars in the star already created and finished. That does not mean woman was not created and a done deal. It was all finished by Gen 2 verse one.

It is denying this the leads folks into the wildest realms of fantasy such as you have traveled. The rest of the bile gets fogged up and incomprehensible when you do that.

Not so, since Genesis 2:2-3 clearly states that God rests from ALL of His work on the 7th Day. God's work is creating and today He is STILL creating sinners in Christ Spiritually. When He rests (ceases to create) it will be because His creation has been made perfect and filled with it's inhabitants (host) which includes the last sinner to be saved.

It never said He went comatose! He always works. Just because He had finished our world and life and the universe one week and rested from that, does not mean He went into some vegetative sleep state.

If what you said were true, we could close the Churches since God rested from ALL of His work of creating a long time ago.
He rested from the work mentioned which was creation week. It is not sound to imagine that means He died or went fishing or went on strike and would not be alive and well and working.

In fact it is ridiculous to think He ever will.

Just ask any Gospel preacher if it is too late to be created in Christ Spiritually. God's work of creating sinners in Christ Spiritually continues today, at the end of the present 6th Day, the Day of Salvation.
Don't conflate the creation week with all creation of anything ever!

When He says "it" was finished, we can look to chapter one to what 'it' refers to, and that is the days of creation.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Amen, and we remain on the 6th Day/Age today UNLESS one of you can tell us WHEN the prophecy of Genesis 1:28-31 happened in the past. You cannot since prophecy is the account of a future happening.
4 October 2018 Aman777: "prophecy of Genesis 1:28-31" lies (this is God giving blessings, commands and gifts).
We can give the date of the 6th day as in the past. People have been doing that for centuries by using the genealogies listed in the Bible.
The sixth day is in the past even in his fairy stories - see "Day 6" in the OP.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
4 Octobber 2018 Aman777: Adds a "11k years of volcanic debris" fantasy to his firmament in Lake Van fairy story.
This is the real Lake Van
Lake Van is primarily a tectonic lake, formed more than 600,000 years ago by the gradual subsidence of a large block of the earth's crust due to movement on several major faults that run through this portion of Eastern Anatolia. The lake's southern margin marks the boundary between metamorphic rocks of the Bitlis Massif and volcanic strata from the Neogene and Quaternary periods. The deep, western portion of the lake is a dome-shaped basin lying in a tectonic depression formed by a combination of normal and strike-slip faulting and thrusting.[7]

4 Octobber 2018 Aman777: A gopher wood "does NOT grow on our planet" fantasy.

4 Octobber 2018 Aman777: An ignorant "the wood we have today could never float with the dimensions (450 ft long) listed" fantasy .
Whether wood floats has nothing to do with its length. Wood floats because it is less dense than water. We have constructed massive wooden rafts with lengths of 1000 feet.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
through water from where?

From the Multiverse where Jesus lived. The Multiverse is composed of 3 Heavens and the third is in the air. The present Universe is beneath the ground without form, which was made in the beginning. Adam's firmament was in the water of the Multiverse. Genesis 1:6-8 Science calls them Universes but God calls them Heavens. There are at least 3 Heavens in the Multiverse.

Look for what? You said the ark was burned.

I said the Ark was probably burned because you asked where I thought it was today.

The ark was made out of 450 feet of tall grass and reeds?

Kinda like the latest Jet is made of tiny carbon fibers? My point is that an Ark, made to the dimensions shown, cannot float but the real Ark floated for many months. It was made from wood which doesn't grow on planet Earth. That's God's Truth which shows that Adam's Earth was NOT the present Earth. 2 Peter 3:7

Upvote 0