God's creation Timeline refutes evolution

Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Seldom is seen the arrogance of those who have twisted God's Truth into fables.
2 October 2018 Aman777: Hypocrisy when he is the one twisting God's Truth into fables, e.g. making God murder everyone in the universe with the Big Bang.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
8 questions and 52 items with fantasies, errors, lies and ignorance.
  1. 3 October 2018 Aman777: A "cannot get through his skull" insult and lie when I have read his fairy stories and fantasies in this thread.
  2. 3 October 2018 Aman777: A "RC makes the claim that God murdered everyone in the Universe because he's an unbeliever" lie
  3. 3 October 2018 Aman777: Usual fantasies about Genesis 1:8 and Genesis 2:4.
  4. 3 October 2018 Aman777: A "cannot get through his skull" insult and lie when I have read his fairy stories and fantasies in this thread.
  5. 3 October 2018 Aman777: A "RC makes the claim that God murdered everyone in the Universe because he's an unbeliever" lie
  6. 3 October 2018 Aman777: Usual fantasies about Genesis 1:8 and Genesis 2:4.
  7. 4 October 2018 Aman777: Ignores his delusions about the firmament, "Adam's Earth", "23 billion years ago", etc.
  8. 4 October 2018 Aman777: A blatant "I have NEVER posted such a view" lie.
  9. 4 October 2018 Aman777: Adds a "11k years of volcanic debris" fantasy to his firmament in Lake Van fairy story.
  10. 4 October 2018 Aman777: A gopher wood "does NOT grow on our planet" fantasy.
  11. 4 October 2018 Aman777: An ignorant "the wood we have today could never float with the dimensions (450 ft long) listed" fantasy.
  12. 5 October 2018 Aman777: A lie that "this view of Lake Van" contains his firmament delusion.
  13. 5 October 2018 Aman777: A delusion that a "dome-shaped basin" a few miles wide is God's firmament separating waters.
  14. 5 October 2018 Aman777: A delusion that Adam and Eve did not and could not have sex in the Garden and were like angels.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The word "day" is the Hebrew word yowm which means day time or a day or a year or a period of time. We also have "night", "evening", "morning" and "one day". In the rest of the Bible, a number + yowm is mostly that number of days. In the rest of the Bible, "evening" + "morning" mostly refers to a 24 hour day. That gives a literal interpretation of a 24 hour day.

Unbelievers seem to have more sense than some bible twisting preachers that like to hear themselves talk...at least in being honest about what really believing Genesis would really mean.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Unbelievers seem to have more sense than some bible twisting preachers that like to hear themselves talk...at least in being honest about what really believing Genesis would really mean.

How would you know since you don't even know what Day it is? I will change my view IF you can tell us WHEN mankind had dominion over mosquitoes? Or WHEN every living creature, including Lions and Bears, ate herbs for meat, which happens at the end of the present 6th Day according to Genesis 1:30?

Genesis 1:28-31 is PROPHECY of events which happen in the FUTURE, at the end of the present 6th Day/Age after Jesus returns at Armageddon. That is God's Truth which NO man can refute. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
2 October 2018 Aman777:"A "Multiverse composed of at least 3 Universes" delusion.

The 1st firmament/Heaven was made the 2nd Day. Genesis 1:8
The present 2nd Heaven/Universe was made the 3rd Day. Genesis 2:4
The 3rd Heaven and possibly more Heavens was also made the 3rd Day. Genesis 2:4

I will be happy to show you that we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 3 Universes Scripturally, scientifically and historically. Can you? Of course not. All you can do is disagree. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
2 October 2018 Aman777: Hypocrisy when he is the one twisting God's Truth into fables, e.g. making God murder everyone in the universe with the Big Bang.

Dear Readers, RC makes the claim that God murdered everyone in the Universe because he's an unbeliever. Even after being told, he repeats his false accusations again and again. He cannot get through his skull that Adam lived in the 1st Heaven and that we live in the 2nd Heaven, since Adam's world was totally destroyed in the flood. 2 Peter 3:6 He continues to show his rejection of God's Truth in Scripture, of the 3rd Heaven, even when shown that our present Universe will be burned. 2 Peter 3:10 I just wanted to point out that RC is the incarnation of the Scoffers in the last days. 2 Peter 3:3

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How would you know since you don't even know what Day it is? I will change my view IF you can tell us WHEN mankind had dominion over mosquitoes? Or WHEN every living creature, including Lions and Bears, ate herbs for meat, which happens at the end of the present 6th Day according to Genesis 1:30?

Genesis 1:28-31 is PROPHECY of events which happen in the FUTURE, at the end of the present 6th Day/Age after Jesus returns at Armageddon. That is God's Truth which NO man can refute. Amen?
Adam was how many millions of years old again? Ha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
Dear Readers, RC makes the claim that God murdered everyone in the Universe because he's an unbeliever.
3 October 2018 Aman777: A "RC makes the claim that God murdered everyone in the Universe because he's an unbeliever" lie
I do not make the claim - it is a physical consequence of his fairy stories about the Bible.I see a person making the Bible into a fairy story and are pointing that out. The Bible is at last a historically important document that should not be besmirched in such a way.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
The 1st firmament/Heaven ...
3 October 2018 Aman777: Usual fantasies about Genesis 1:8 and Genesis 2:4.
Genesis creation narrative
The universe is created in Genesis 1:1 and modified in later verses.
Genesis 1:8 is God naming the firmament that he made to separate existing water from waters. A firmament is not a universe and maybe not even a heaven.

The phrase "heavens and the earth" in Genesis 2:4 is usually taken as a reference back to Genesis 1:8, i.e. a modification of the universe on the third day. Otherwise there are problems with the different order of events making either Genesis 1 or Genesis 2 wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2012
✟120,483.00
Faith
Atheist
That is correct, dad. One advantage atheists have over those "bible twisting preachers" is objectivity because atheists do not have an religious agenda to tout.

The Wikipedia Genesis creation narrative article is a good guide to rational, scholarly-based analysis of Genesis.

You may not know how bad the fantasies in this thread are so look at these 8 questions which expose his fantasies of
  • The firmament being only 75 miles wide.
  • That firmament being in Lake Van, Turkey (which is not 75 miles wide!).
  • That firmament protected an "Adam's Earth"
  • The Ark is in Lake Van, Turkey.
  • "23 Billion years ago" appearing in the Bible.
  • A flood can completely destroy and replace a universe ("Adam's Earth").

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is correct, dad. One advantage atheists have over those "bible twisting preachers" is objectivity because atheists do not have an religious agenda to tout.

In the case of seeing what the bible is saying on creation days, it is the more honest position to admit that the bible does talk of a six day creation of all things.

If an atheist or anyone else talk about origin sciences, then they do lean on a religious agenda.
The Wikipedia Genesis creation narrative article is a good guide to rational, scholarly-based analysis of Genesis.

You may not know how bad the fantasies in this thread are so look at these 8 questions which expose his fantasies of
  • That firmament being in Lake Van, Turkey (which is not 75 miles wide!).
  • That firmament protected an "Adam's Earth"
  • The Ark is in Lake Van, Turkey.
  • "23 Billion years ago" appearing in the Bible.
  • A flood can completely destroy and replace a universe ("Adam's Earth").

On the bright side, the ideas of some bible mutilators are so ridiculous as to be obviously beyond a sound mind.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
In the case of seeing what the bible is saying on creation days, it is the more honest position to admit that the bible does talk of a six day creation of all things.

Take it up with @Aman777 -- He's claiming millions of years, and he knows the Bible better than you...

On the bright side, the ideas of some bible mutilators are so ridiculous as to be obviously beyond a sound mind.

How many sound minds did you speak to to come to that conclusion?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Blasphemed the way some Atheists do. Not to mention the lies they tell.

I used to think that only God could be blasphemed against...

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
3 October 2018 Aman777: Usual fantasies about Genesis 1:8 and Genesis 2:4.
Genesis creation narrative
The universe is created in Genesis 1:1 and modified in later verses.
Genesis 1:8 is God naming the firmament that he made to separate existing water from waters. A firmament is not a universe and maybe not even a heaven.

False teaching from an unbeliever since God "created" air (Heaven) and ground (Earth) without form, in Gen 1:1. You have "added to" what is actually written in the first verse of the Bible. Also, the ridiculous notion that water was above the firmament and below it is another misunderstanding. FYI. When water is above and below a solid object (firmament), the object is totally surrounded by water, Albert. It's the way water works.

The phrase "heavens and the earth" in Genesis 2:4 is usually taken as a reference back to Genesis 1:8, i.e. a modification of the universe on the third day. Otherwise there are problems with the different order of events making either Genesis 1 or Genesis 2 wrong.

Sure. You would have us believe that God, Who is incapable of error, made a boo boo in the first 2 chapters of Genesis. It's the twisted view of those who THINK they know more than God. Further study is indicated. See if you can get beyond the first verse of Genesis.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The firmament was much less in diameter than 75 miles since it fit into a Lake with a maximum width of 75 miles.

Lake Van, Turkish Van Gölü, lake, largest body of water in Turkey and the second largest in the Middle East. The lake is located in the region of eastern Anatolia near the border of Iran. It covers an area of 1,434 square miles (3,713 square km) and is more than 74 miles (119 km) across at its widest point.

Strike one.

That firmament being in Lake Van, Turkey (which is not 75 miles wide!).

Tell it to Lake Van | lake, Turkey.

Strike two.

That firmament protected an "Adam's Earth"

The firmament was placed in the midst of water (underwater) and Adam's Earth was inside the firmament, Albert. Without the firmament, Adam's Earth would be totally destroyed in water. Strike Three

The Ark is in Lake Van, Turkey.

I have NEVER posted such a view but some are so desperate to refute me, they will try anything. Strike Four

23 Billion years ago" appearing in the Bible.

Since Adam was made BEFORE plants, herbs, rain and Trees, Genesis 2:4-9, on the first Earth, before the beginning (Big Bang) of our Universe, which happened on the THIRD Day, he lived with Jesus for some 14 Billion years BEFORE Eve was made. Don't you know that Adam lived in a perfect immortal body, BEFORE he sinned?
Strike Five.

A flood can completely destroy and replace a universe ("Adam's Earth").

Depends of how large the Universe is and Adam's was less than 75 miles wide since it fit into Lake Van, Turkey, which is 119 km wide which is more than 74 miles wide. Do you EVER get anything correct? Strike six. Is this Trump?

Upvote 0