• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

God was your *artist*

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
rdee said:
:clap: breakfasts that are small, but way health and lots of energy:
a bowl of hot cereal.
a bowl of good cold cereal.
fresh fruit.
a yogart.

icon12.gif
eating breakfast is a good goal. i read in the health digest that it helps keep energy up, and craving down. plus people were known to start healthier eating habits from tackling breakfast first.... to get it down as a part of their morning. :yum:

:angel:
(if you got breakfast down, the next step is a light lunch)
plhangel.tripod.com/ report.htm

i was just thinking about something. what is in your kitchen and on hand to eat can help or cause stumbling blocks. :hug:

Upvote 0

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
if you are looking at this thread, the begining is full of links to information and support. all through it, i tried to leave support and encouragement. i'm letting this thread go now. on with the new :hug: ... i'm still here for support if anyone needs a shoulder. and my prayers will not stop. :wave:

icon12.gif
icon12.gif
God bless you!!
icon12.gif
icon12.gif

:liturgy: thread kill. (ha ha)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.