Avila

Boohoo moomoo, cebu
Feb 6, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
✟2,479.00
Faith
Catholic
I think I want a refund on my NFP book... :D Just kidding. God has decided to bless our family with another little one. It will be arriving sometime in late January/early February. We're so excited too! I mean, Tommy has been a huge blessing, how can it get any better? Maybe from the simple fact that there will be 2 little warm bodies to love!

KC Catholic

Everybody's gone surfin'...Surfin' U.S.A
Feb 5, 2002
Overland Park, KS
✟21,887.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Avila-

I saw my NFP leaders the other day (I actually see them alot since we're in the same parish). Anyway, I asked them since Mrs. KC is pregnant does this mean I flunked NFP classes? And if so, would they be offering summer school this summer after "New KC" arrives?!? :p

Congrats! The lord has blessed your family with another wonderful life!

Upvote 0

Avila

Boohoo moomoo, cebu
Feb 6, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
✟2,479.00
Faith
Catholic
Thanks all!! It is actually neat how God worked this. I've been thinking it is time to TTC #2, and hubby was not willing. In fact, he was using every trick in the book to "cool me off". I finally wore him down :D and he said yes. By that time, I was willing to accept his decision, as head of our family, to not try this month. So, it definitely was God tapping us and telling us we were ready for another of his wonderful blessings! :)

LOL, KC, on your NFP teachers! I'm afraid we don't have any. I learned mine all from a book because there were no teachers near us when we got married. Now, a dear friend is trying desparately to get us involved in CCLI. It sounds neat - maybe when we can scrape up enough dinero for the membership. Until then, I peruse her well-loved copies of newsletters! ;)

Lily - good luck on getting your kiddos!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KC Catholic

Everybody's gone surfin'...Surfin' U.S.A
Feb 5, 2002
Overland Park, KS
✟21,887.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, remember that line from "Look Who's Talking?". I think it goes something like "Dads are important cause they help keep the kids from making mommy crazy" or something like that.

I do the best I can with grace of God and assistance of the saints!

Upvote 0

ZooMom

Thanks for the memories...
Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:hug: 's for Amy! I already told you, but Congrats again!

:hug: 's for Mrs. KC! KC's not getting one because he hasn't answered my PM yet. *pout*

:p

What's that up in the sky?! It's a bird! It's a plane! NO!....

:scratch:It's some Catholic guy in footie pj's??? :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ZooMom

Thanks for the memories...
Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Likely story. :rolleyes:

:D I'm just kidding!!!

And of course I don't have a copy because I can never remember to click the little box at the bottom that saves one. :sigh: So, once again, I reveal the secrets of the universe and the proof is destroyed. How am I going to take over the world at this rate??

(PS...I really just wanted to know Mrs. KC's due date, but you've already posted it! ;) )

:wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.