Farmington
✟23,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Should Putin acolytes, apologists, propagandists be allowed to proselytize on this forum?

I only proselytize for Jesus. I mean, I'm not suggesting anyone move to Russia, or join the Russian Army.
I pray that Putin come to know Jesus Christ as his Saviour, as well as President Biden, Trump, Kim Jong Un in N. Korea. The Bible tells us pray for the leaders.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Should Putin acolytes, apologists, propagandists be allowed to proselytize on this forum?
Eh, keeps it interesting and I don’t have to go out of my way to find their latest talking points.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: MForbes
Upvote 0

MForbes

Rejoining Member
Oct 12, 2023
Georgia
✟28,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Really? :scratch: I don't see much of that in your posts, only fear.
Yup. This is how fearful folks deal with fear............they try and get others to be just as terrified as they are.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yup. This is how fearful folks deal with fear............they try and get others to be just as terrified as they are.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Reactions: MForbes
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Really? :scratch: I don't see much of that in your posts, only fear. Jesus preached fear not and let not your heart be troubled.

Absolutely: Jesus told BELIEVERS fear not.
However, that same Jesus also said,
"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." (Luke 21:25-28)

There He's definitely making a difference between men's hearts failing for fear (unsaved, the fearful) and those who are awaiting His return, for our redemption draweth nigh. Personally, nuclear war does not scare me. Especially if it is instant translation to glory.

You see the fearful lumped in with the unbelieving and other sinners who are not redeemed in Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

We are to speak the truth about end time events, and show that only by turning to Jesus Christ for forgiveness and salvation of our souls can we have hope.

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
That's not a "russian hat" (which is actually called an Ushanka), but the general slavic variant. In Russia, wearing the ear flaps down is seen as unmanly, so they are sown to the hat in the "up" position and just a decorative element.

Look what I found today: A pic of my son back in 2007 wearing said hat...ironically with ear flaps UP! LoL
Uh Oh, he's wearing RED too...

Screenshot 2024-03-19 4.58.14 PM.png

Upvote 0