Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I became a Christian because of a dream 5yrs ago.... last night, I was like out of my body, then someone grabbed my hand, I felt the peace... then it was like someone put up in my mind that was saying it was God who were touch my hand at that time...

I already prayed, I want to get your opinion also.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nobody ever wonder why it seems all of these things happen when you are dreaming ?
That is not a requirement. God has been with me and spoken to my heart several times when I was very much awake.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I became a Christian because of a dream 5yrs ago.... last night, I was like out of my body, then someone grabbed my hand, I felt the peace... then it was like someone put up in my mind that was saying it was God who were touch my hand at that time...

Feelings are no guide for anything.
What facts do you have that this experience is from God.

How does the experience make you think about God, or about yourself?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Aldrin, what is the connection between your experience last night ( out of body you believe) and your dream that lead you to become Christian 5 years ago ? Is there a connection or are you just stating two different episodes in your life ? Were both dreams or one a dream and the other awake ?

Upvote 0

Aldrin25

Jun 7, 2019
Manila
✟34,975.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Aldrin, what is the connection between your experience last night ( out of body you believe) and your dream that lead you to become Christian 5 years ago ? Is there a connection or are you just stating two different episodes in your life ? Were both dreams or one a dream and the other awake ?
My dream 5 years ago was different. I don't know the words in the Bible. That Dream 5 years ago, I saw form of human of Jesus saying to woman dont be afraid, when woman died, there was a message in front of me saying "JESUS SAVED" the rest is history I got addicted to know our Lord Jesus...

Have you ever experience this kind of dream? I mean not this 5 years ago, but like you saw the form of God in the dream, not His Face.

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My dream 5 years ago was different. I don't know the words in the Bible. That Dream 5 years ago, I saw form of human of Jesus saying to woman dont be afraid, when woman died, there was a message in front of me saying "JESUS SAVED" the rest is history I got addicted to know our Lord Jesus...

Have you ever experience this kind of dream? I mean not this 5 years ago, but like you saw the form of God in the dream, not His Face.

Then it was definitely God. definitely. Satan would never get you to obey God or glorify Him at all. and in the book of Joel, we are told that God will pour out His spirit on all flesh, and people will prophesy and dream dreams. not all dreams are prophetic but seems like this one!

• Agree
Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟141,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
"For God speaks in one way and in another, yet no one notices. In a dream, in a vision in the night, when deep sleep falls upon men as they slumber on their beds, He opens their ears and terrifies them with warnings to turn a man from wrongdoing and keep him from pride, to preserve his soul from the Pit and his life from perishing by the sword." - Job 33:14-18

It sounds like you were having a divine experience in your dreams.

Upvote 0