God is obliged, to help you evolve? On Earth, "no"; in Heaven, "yes" - Discuss.

Where would you prefer to "Evolve"?

• Heaven

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Earth

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There are three productive alternatives, that are all qualified in the same way: creation - that is by design -, attraction - that is by courtship-, and evolution - that is by hunt. These three things are circularly beneficial (creation helps attraction, attraction helps evolution and evolution helps creation). It is possible to qualify them differently, in a sense that is not believed to be circular, but not being circular liberates this way of qualifying from qualifying it another - it is not necessary to be productive and on the hunt at the same time. That keeps it from being a useless qualification.

So we have the hunt, when it comes to Evolution, and we have the pack that is on the hunt, which reinforces the Evolution on the hunt. That is Evolution, reinforcing what advances from hunt to prey, in terms of the pack. Knowing what the pack is hunting for, is dependent on design, you cannot change that - take away the pack's ability to know what it is hunting for, makes the hunt ineffectual. So you see, it comes full circle: the hunter secures the prey and the hunt is over - but the rest that survive are able to communicate amongst themselves what it is that will likely escape the hunt in future (this is proactive Evolution, in a productive sense).

I have been at pains to work this out, for some time now and I have just recently introduced the concept of "reinforcing Evolution", which is the idea that one way evolution, is more productive than any-way-at-all evolution; you can't arrive at one way evolution on Earth, but you can in Heaven, which is why your soul lives, a fact that separates those who believe in the soul from those that think the flesh is what is responsible for a given creature's adaptations. I believe the soul is responsible for its adaptations, which is why I introduced the concept of reinforcement and the target for that reinforced evolution being Heaven.

The point is that it is better to have an argument ready, for why you are the way you are, not a conjecture about what you will be if you need to be, if indeed you get where you are going.

If I am on a plane, I don't say "thank goodness planes have parachutes" I want to know what the parachute is and where it is - so also, you ought to know how your Evolution varies with other Evolutions and what is an effectual way to reinforce it.
Another fine mess,:)

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hang it on me, to make sense all you like.

I don't get my strength from your approval.

There are classes of Evolution, relevant contexts, expectations of difference, if you had worked that out, you would not be trying to provoke me to do all the thinking for you.

As Christians, we say "hi, do you realise there is a law? Do you realise Jesus saved you from it? Are you aware that the Devil can snatch your salvation from you?" I mean we are experts at giving way whatever angle you want to make (from what we believe). If I'm not learning, maybe you need to?

Upvote 0