Dorohoi
✟10,973.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have known God since my youth, because I was born in a Christian family. I used to attend church regularly, every Sunday, starting with Sunday school for kids. As time passed, and I became a teenager, a lot of things in this world became much more interesting to me than attending church and growing in my relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. I was influenced by a group of friends that got me involved in drinking, drugs, and nightlife activities while I still lived in my home country . That didn’t change when I moved to another country.All of that clouded my mind and my heart so much that at some point I started to have different beliefs and even doubted God’s existence. I cannot thank God enough that He didn’t forget me and didn’t give up on me. Instead He worked on saving me and restoring my relationship with Him. I began to have some health problems that scared me so much until I found myself fearing that if i died, I would not be going to heaven. And In that moment, I started crying and praying like never before, and asked God to change my life and save me no matter what. I asked Him for guidance and He answered all my prayers drawing me back to the Bible and the Christian church. From that moment my life changed little by little every day until today. And, it keeps changing, causing me to feel God’s love and see so many blessings in my life, otherwise I wouldn’t be here today in this church. Today, I am choosing to share my testimony and be baptized because It means so much to me this wasn’t something that was decided for me but something that I decided and I want the world to know I am committed to my relationship with God and that I look forward to what the future brings with Him.
Thank you Lord for your love and mercy!

Treyana

Jun 14, 2019
St.Catherine
✟16,486.00
Country
Jamaica
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have known God since my youth, because I was born in a Christian family. I used to attend church regularly, every Sunday, starting with Sunday school for kids. As time passed, and I became a teenager, a lot of things in this world became much more interesting to me than attending church and growing in my relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. I was influenced by a group of friends that got me involved in drinking, drugs, and nightlife activities while I still lived in my home country . That didn’t change when I moved to another country.All of that clouded my mind and my heart so much that at some point I started to have different beliefs and even doubted God’s existence. I cannot thank God enough that He didn’t forget me and didn’t give up on me. Instead He worked on saving me and restoring my relationship with Him. I began to have some health problems that scared me so much until I found myself fearing that if i died, I would not be going to heaven. And In that moment, I started crying and praying like never before, and asked God to change my life and save me no matter what. I asked Him for guidance and He answered all my prayers drawing me back to the Bible and the Christian church. From that moment my life changed little by little every day until today. And, it keeps changing, causing me to feel God’s love and see so many blessings in my life, otherwise I wouldn’t be here today in this church. Today, I am choosing to share my testimony and be baptized because It means so much to me this wasn’t something that was decided for me but something that I decided and I want the world to know I am committed to my relationship with God and that I look forward to what the future brings with Him.
Thank you Lord for your love and mercy!
Amen...stick closer to God never give up.

Upvote 0