• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

God be all praise!!!

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is the verdict I found!

Feeling means you're alive!!!

So it is true to heed inner feelings often leads deep into our darkness, even bringing much pain and anguish from down there:cool:, but to not heed inner feelings falls much deeper, bringing an all consuming fire to roast the murderer!:thumbsup:

Praise His Holy Name!:clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you Lord for keeping me sane through insanity.

You are a wonderful Father and Brother, truly You deserve all praise!!!

Amen. Thank You, Lord.

I praise You, for You are a Wonderful God! You offer hope, joy, and peace when there is none to be found. You are here for us for the asking. When I seek you, I find You. To your name only be praised and glorified.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When will Babylon fall?
go down for evermore?
Soon I hope and pray,
all her children to the sharks!
Let me repay her double
for all the anguish
she brought into my life,
and in that of all God's children!

God's loving Truth to rule!

JESUS CHRIST!

Peace to all those near and far!

That the Peace of Christ
may rest on your heart!

His love is so far above understanding
that your flesh will rot
in His presence,
and your heart light up
forever more!

Amen!

:clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord I want to worship
You
!

Who is like You?
what can Match?

Can riches
or poverty?
Health
or sickness?
Life
or death?
Can Anything?
Anything separate U(u)s?

All praise to Yahweh!
Your Holy, Holy, Holy Name,
Be Praised
Oh Yah!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not since April have I been so low, thank You Lord for giving such a long break, your grace is good, I have grown so much in thankfulness and love towards You, depression can't steal that away, You are forever.
:clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

Brinmar

Aug 31, 2009
The Cave
✟7,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(Exodus 33:14 NIV) The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." (Psalms 23 NIV) A psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. {2} He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, {3} he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. {4} Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. {5} You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. {6} Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. (Psalms 119:50 NIV) My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4Everloved

Legend
Apr 18, 2007
Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, thank you for friends. Thank you for the lady that prayed with me at talk Jesus. Bless her, Lord.

Bless everyone and I mean every one that comes here to the bipolar threads. Lord, use us as individuals and as a group to minister to others, every day and in many ways. We love You, Lord, and want to honor You with our lives.

I am so thankful for this forum group for bp. You are so good to us. You don't judge. You just are. You just love. God is love. Thank You for loving me; I love You too, but I can't love any person or myself like You can.

To You be all the honor and the power and the glory, Amen.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, thank you for friends. Thank you for the lady that prayed with me at talk Jesus. Bless her, Lord.

Bless everyone and I mean every one that comes here to the bipolar threads. Lord, use us as individuals and as a group to minister to others, every day and in many ways. We love You, Lord, and want to honor You with our lives.

I am so thankful for this forum group for bp. You are so good to us. You don't judge. You just are. You just love. God is love. Thank You for loving me; I love You too, but I can't love any person or myself like You can.

To You be all the honor and the power and the glory, Amen.

Thank You Lord for this wonderful sister, please be close to her through her hardships.:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Your Holy Name be praised for sending me Yvonne, her name means - gift of God - and so she has been. Today she has been beside me for 27 years what a wonderful God you are for having given her to me. A wife of my own, who loves me for who I am, just like I asked of You when I was a young man.

Thank You dear Father and Brother for loving me so much.

Upvote 0