• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

God be all praise!!!

JussiOlavi

God's multi - purpose workman
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2010
Middle-Finland
✟49,413.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord it is great that You always stay, that You are more than just a feeling. From that perspective Faith offers such a great way to travel on, for The Bible is more true than I can know You to be through my feelings. Indeed my feelings have so often betrayed me in the past, but to know You through The Word and in the love of Your Son Jesus, that is a fool prove safe-guide in knowing You in my life.

Thank You for this:bow:

Amen!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I want to praise The Lord, I've got paid employment again after 18 years of illness. 7 years ago all I wanted to do was die but live is so much better now. It is very powerful to have faith in God's love that much I know for sure. It brings depressed people hope.

Hope in God doesn't disappoint that's for sure:bow:

• Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

JussiOlavi

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2010
Middle-Finland
✟49,413.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I want to praise The Lord, I've got paid employment again after 18 years of illness. 7 years ago all I wanted to do was die but live is so much better now. It is very powerful to have faith in God's love that much I know for sure. It brings depressed people hope.

Hope in God doesn't disappoint that's for sure:bow:

WOW!!! That was great news! I hope this improvement continues ever more until we get to heaven.

Be blessed!

:clap::clap::clap:

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Lord for preserving my life, even though I have been seriously ill, this past week, you got me back home and back up again. Your grace is good.

Psalm 145:1-3

I will exalt you, my God the King;
I will praise your name for ever and ever.
Every day I will praise you
and extol your name for ever and ever.
Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
his greatness no one can fathom.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh God your love becomes more and more visible. I may know you as Jesus. You are my saviour and not only me but also the whole world.:clap::clap::clap:

Sin will be judged and done away with!:clap::clap::clap:

The Chosen will be resurrected.:clap::clap::clap:

The true person will reign with Christ in His Kingdom of love and peace.

I love you Jesus. You took it all upon you, all my loveless deeds and you give me vision of your loving truth. My heart adores You!

Upvote 0

JussiOlavi

Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2010
Middle-Finland
✟49,413.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh God your love becomes more and more visible. I may know you as Jesus. You are my saviour and not only me but also the whole world.:clap::clap::clap:

Sin will be judged and done away with!:clap::clap::clap:

The Chosen will be resurrected.:clap::clap::clap:

The true person will reign with Christ in His Kingdom of love and peace.

I love you Jesus. You took it all upon you, all my loveless deeds and you give me vision of your loving truth. My heart adores You!

Good words good to read. :amen:

Upvote 0

sheamiao

Apr 26, 2013
Remarkable
✟23,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm hope that we may all live our lives well and that we will bring praise to God in The End, I just hope you and I are both there to enjoy the praising bit....

Feel free to add anything good...

God is loving and truthfully good!
God is always good!!!God gives us favor, God bless us forever and ever

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord I haven't praised you on this thread for ages yet so much has happened since the last time I've been here.

Firstly I want to praise you for healing my schizophrenic mind. It is great Lord not to suffer from hallucinations and psychosis any more. My head is so quiet and calm I still find it hard to believe you really brought me help through the herbs of the field I thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing Niacin into my life Jesus - Thank You! Thank You! Thank You God!!!

Furthermore Jesus You had mercy on me and brought my a remedy that improved my sleep from 3-4 hours a day to 7-9 hours a day and with much improved quality. Not only that, I thank You for decreasing my depression by 80 percent and giving me so much more quality of life. You are greatest Lord Jesus for bring 5-HTP into my life and teaching me how to use to properly to treat my depression, anxiety and insomnia.

I humbly ask You to direct my life and teach me which way to go from here. In Jesus Name I ask.

Upvote 0

Mauraftwi

Jul 24, 2017
Canada
✟15,703.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm hope that we may all live our lives well and that we will bring praise to God in The End, I just hope you and I are both there to enjoy the praising bit....

Feel free to add anything good...

God is loving and truthfully good!

I agree with you and we need to live a life what God wanted us to be.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh Lamb of God!
I know for sure that Your Voice is You!
For The Living Word within is true.
Right within my soul Your Spirit dwells
About God's Kingdom Your love tells.

Forgiving love is wonderful within.
For it surely does away with sin.
Bringing thankfulness alive.
Bringing an end to all my inner strife.

Keep teaching me The Way to go.
Living Waters through me to flow.
A heart praising God each Day anew.
His loving Word that ugly Dragon slew.

Slowly day after day You take me in.
On-high with You and all God's kin.
Praising Father for only He is good.

His loving Truth my constant food.

More and more The TRUTH reveals.
As The Lamb of God opens all the seals.
Angels beside themselves with glee.
God's amazing Salvation I may see!

Oh Lamb of God - You alone I praise!
Oh Your loving truth bringing Grace!
Without Your Word I could not have known.
What Your love in me has sown!

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord i want to praise you for keeping me through this bout of depression and keeping me safe in your hands.

Jesus Your name is Highest Name and your Glory extends to the ends of the universe!

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All praise to Jesus.
So happy You fought the darkness before me.
i only have to follow your footsteps.
So happy You conquered those wicked ones in me.
The ones i still daily battle to keep out.
So happy You showed me how to win the fight.
Loving all wrongdoing to death.
So happy for the new life You give me.
Daily i may overcome with You.
So happy with you Jesus Son of God.
You dweller of hearts in me.
So happy knowing You will always stay with me.
i love You and adore You for setting me free.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i want to praise you Lord Jesus, for lifting me out of my depression and giving me a breather, hallowed be Your Name. You are making me so strong Jesus. i thank you for looking after me so well. You dwell in my heart in the Spirit of love. The more i love You the freer i am. Also to love you when i'm depressed for You make good life come out of bad.

Thanks a million.

• Winner
Reactions: Hopeful37
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Jesus, thank you a billion trillion times over! i'm so thankful and happy in You Jesus. You really got me out of my pit and put my feet on level ground. Now i can be depressed without having to be in the pit. Thank You! Thank You Thank You!

You all The praise forever and ever!

• Winner
Reactions: Hopeful37
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord Jesus i want to praise Your Name. You set me free in your love, you overcame the opposition. All i had to do was watch Your Word unfold in my inner world of being. So glad you gave me love for the Word and understanding how it applies spiritually to the heart.

i know You are The Living Word. i know of what you speak in my heart, those forces of evil, my enemies, those heathen nations surrounding me in my battle for truthful existence. How small i am, yet you gave me a new Name and a throne to sit on. Just as you foretold me. So very good to see Your hand in all of this.

Your Word is true, so very true! Those wicked ones lied me into their misery, that pit without bottom, in which i had fallen so very deep. Yet now You have put satan in there. All the wicked who have ruled me in the past perished. The lid is on the pit, he can't come out of the trap he build for me into the Abyss.

i know one more time he will be released, when i die and You come to pick me up, but also then You will set me free in your Kingdom of peace and rest. And he can go to his mates into the eternal fire you prepared for him and his kin.

So thankful You guided me all the way. 14 years of walking with You. 14 years of growing free from my misery. 14 years of battles won, and i know now that victory is always assured. So glad You came to my rescue all those years ago. So glad You revealed yourself to me, the worm that i was back in those days, fallen so very deep and completely disfigured, yet you loved me even then. How far have you removed me from such realities? i thank You. i thank You. i thank You! God in trinity i thank You! i know i never have to go back there again. i thank You for having made Your dwelling place in my heart and so assuring me You will forever Abide.

Praise Your Holy Name! Let all who have breath praise His holy name. Hallelujah!

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Dear Father and brother my heart cries at the suffering so many people have to go through. What has sin not all caused down here?

What hope is there for those who are on the bottom of it?

How to tell them that that praising, serving and loving you lifts us up out of the the grime we might find ourselves in?

Suffering be our potion because of our own sin, or be it that it are the sins of others, mixed with our own sins, which has caused our suffering to be so bad, i know You can lift us out of our pits.

As you have done with me, do with them Lord. Undeserving sinners have the potential to love you with an upright heart. At least those who know they have sinned have learned what You knew should never be known and have therefore little problem dying to the old so they can find new life in and with You.

The wicked torture us so badly down there Lord. Please have mercy on us stained by sin and spread the good news of your love across our inner world so full of desolation. That all our hearts be filled with Your goodness is my desire Lord.

In Jesus name i ask that the dead may rise and new life in and with You may flourish in the suffering hearts.

Amen.

Revelation 22:12-17
“Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

“Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All praise to You Jesus for aiding me down here. i feel so low at the moment Lord and life is so dim and dull. Thank You for loving me the worm that i am, and that you would love me is simply awesome.

Upvote 0