Globalists want you to eat ‘climate friendly’ meat yet hide unpleasant truths about the product

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I thought this might interest some of you...

If you value your health, you would do well to stay clear of animal food substitutes, be they beef, poultry, fish or dairy substitutes.

Continued below.
Globalists want you to eat 'climate friendly' meat yet hide unpleasant truths about the product - LifeSite

Speaking as a globalist, I have no interest whatsoever in you eating animal food substitutes. Indeed, I care more about the rainfall in Outer Mongolia than I do about anything that you have ever consumed ever.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Speaking as a globalist, I have no interest whatsoever in you eating animal food substitutes. Indeed, I care more about the rainfall in Outer Mongolia than I do about anything that you have ever consumed ever.
Good for you! Glad the op gave you an opportunity to say that.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

If you value your health, you would do well to stay clear of animal food substitutes, be they beef, poultry, fish or dairy substitutes.

Continued below.
Globalists want you to eat 'climate friendly' meat yet hide unpleasant truths about the product - LifeSite
We were out of bacon, so I substituted with sliced ham.
We were out of chicken but I substituted with pork tenderloin...

There is no substitute for steak, however... IMO.... :)

• Haha
Reactions: wendykvw
Upvote 0

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Continued below.

Yes, that is true. Processed vegan food can be just as unhealthy as eating real meat. And that laboratory grown "meat" from animal cells? Yuk! That's why I say everyone should avoid processed food as much as possible even if you're not vegan. I used to eat the fake vegan meat but then realized it was loaded with sodium and other unknown ingredients. That's why I eat whole food plant based vegan. That means vegan but with no processed vegan junk food. Processed food whether vegan or not is soooo full of chemicals and sodium it's insane.
Back in the day being vegan meant eating whole food plant based by default, but then they started making more vegan food I guess to help win meat eaters over to being vegan, so they came up with fake vegan meat and now today for every dish out there, there's a vegan version. I used to love the vegan Mac n cheese, it tasted good, but the sodium content was out of this world! Once in a while I may eat something processed, like a veggie burger or grab a veggie sub at Subway, but my regular everyday meals are unprocessed.

• Winner
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes, that is true. Processed vegan food can be just as unhealthy as eating real meat. And that laboratory grown "meat" from animal cells? Yuk! That's why I say everyone should avoid processed food as much as possible even if you're not vegan. I used to eat the fake vegan meat but then realized it was loaded with sodium and other unknown ingredients. That's why I eat whole food plant based vegan. That means vegan but with no processed vegan junk food. Processed food whether vegan or not is soooo full of chemicals and sodium it's insane.
Back in the day being vegan meant eating whole food plant based by default, but then they started making more vegan food I guess to help win meat eaters over to being vegan, so they came up with fake vegan meat and now today for every dish out there, there's a vegan version. I used to love the vegan Mac n cheese, it tasted good, but the sodium content was out of this world! Once in a while I may eat something processed, like a veggie burger or grab a veggie sub at Subway, but my regular everyday meals are unprocessed.
I'm sorry... But, is eating meat considered "unhealthy".

Upvote 0

LeafByNiggle

Jul 20, 2021
Minneapolis
✟174,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Continued below.
First of all, I would disregard any opinion piece from Lifesite. Yes, GMO companies and biotech are developing weird taste-like substitutes, but the push for adopting such technologies is not coming from "gobalists". They are coming from commercial interests. But if you really do want to minimize climate impact, simply choose from these traditional foods. You want to reduce the carbon footprint of your food? Focus on what you eat, not whether your food is local

Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

In the hierarchy of globalism, would you consider yourself to be in a position to implement the consumption of animal food substitutes - globally?

Edit: changed "enforce" to "implement"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes! It's very unhealthy. Meat is carcinogenic. Unhealthy for humans and unhealthy for the planet.
Funny.... My father, a huge meat eater, lived to 92 years.. His dad.. the same 92 years.. his sister 96 years...Other brothers still living in their 90's and late 80's. Farm raised

My mother, a farm girl, in he mid 80's still plays ball, curling, golf....

So, it's not that cut and dried.

I believe that different people's body's run on different fuel.. I am a carnivore.. thru and thru.. I am most healthy when most of my diet is meat. High protein diet.

Others.. they lean to pasta or vegetables... beans etc... That's fine..

Best to learn what your body functions best on.

I.. could say that eating only vegetables is not healthy.. difficult, today, to get the proper vitamins and minerals..

• Winner
Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
In the hierarchy of globalism, would you consider yourself to be in a position to implement the consumption of animal food substitutes - globally?

Edit: changed "enforce" to "implement"

In the hierarchy of globalism, there's no one in a position to do that.

Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
In the hierarchy of globalism, there's no one in a position to do that.

I’ll take that as a “no, I’m not in any position to effect dietary changes - globally,” along with a positive claim that can easily be falsified. Thank you.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
grab a veggie sub at Subway, but my regular everyday meals are unprocessed.
A veggie sub doesn't seem like it would have much processed for. Maybe the bread has chemicals but it's like a salad on a bun (until you add the dressing).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I’ll take that as a “no, I’m not in any position to effect dietary changes

How did you infer that? was it because I used the word "no", or was there a deeper clue in there, perhaps you used numerology.

- globally,” along with a positive claim that can easily be falsified. Thank you.

I'd really like to see you even try to falsify that.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Yes! It's very unhealthy. Meat is carcinogenic. Unhealthy for humans and unhealthy for the planet.
I beg to differ in my situation. I am in need of a high-protein diet because I had a gastric bypass. When I tried protein from vegetable sources like beans and soy products like tofu, my body was not absorbing the protein and I got really sick and weak. The doc advised me to get back to animal protein and my body seems to process it much more efficiently. I'm almost positive it has something to do with my surgery but if I go off of animal protein I basically start dying slowly. I got to where I couldn't pick myself up off the floor when I fell which happened a few times as I got weaker, a simple off-balance step would take me to the ground.

But like I say, I'm pretty sure it's due to the surgery and the average person could process vegetable protein fine. Well actually, my nephew had a hard time absorbing soy protein in his baby formula. They had to switch him over to whey I believe.

Sorry TMI but oh well.

Upvote 0

Justin-H.S.

May 8, 2020
The Shire
✟115,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
How did you infer that? was it because I used the word "no", or was there a deeper clue in there, perhaps you used numerology.

Not quite as romantic.

Your name title says you’re ‘middle class.’

I'd really like to see you even try to falsify that.

Sure. You weren’t invited to Davos to partake in the decision making process.
Have we reached the end of meat?

Upvote 0

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A veggie sub doesn't seem like it would have much processed for. Maybe the bread has chemicals but it's like a salad on a bun (until you add the dressing).

They use a veggie patty/burger as the 'meat" part of it. The veggie patty is processed. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Not quite as romantic.

Not quite an answer to the question.

Your name title says you’re ‘middle class.’

It also has a picture of a tiger.

Sure. You weren’t invited to Davos to partake in the decision making process.
Have we reached the end of meat?

What decision? A bunch of fat cats sitting around spouting nonsense? Who cares what these lunatics do or do not say. You have yet to provide a single shred of evidence to suggest my meat is being taken away.

https://search.informit.org/doi/abs/10.3316/informit.309517990386547

Meat Consumption in the U.S. Is Growing at an Alarming Rate.

Americans consume around 274 pounds of meat per year on average, not accounting for seafood and fish, or individual food waste. The total amount of meat consumed in the U.S. has increased by 40 percent since 1961.
----

So basically reality is the exact opposite of this particular conspiracy.

Upvote 0