globalist cultural marxist conspiracy ??? huh???

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,339.00
Faith
Seeker
I have problems with the globalist cultural Marxist conspiracy.
People that talk about globalists wanting one world government
Do you personally know anyone who wants one world government ? I would say no.

People talk about cultural marxists being sneaky and hiding the fact that they are marxists
This is also fairly bizarre , Marxists are not sneaky they just say that Marxism was not properly implemented

As for the Frankfurt school, give me a break
Just read some of the work of the academics in the Frankfurt school for example

Theodor Adorno’s “On Jazz”​

The specification of the individual in jazz never was and never will be that of a thriving productive power, but always that of a neurotic weakness, just as the basic models of the “excessive” hot subject remain musically completely banal and conventional. For this reason, perhaps, oppressed peoples could be said to be especially well-prepared for jazz. To some extent, they demonstrate for the not yet adequately mutilated liberals the mechanism of identification with their own oppression.(p.491).

1SimpleMan

Jun 7, 2023
Chattanooga
✟10,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for starting an interesting thread.
If you wouldn't mind could you elaborate on the following for me?
What is a globalist?
Why would people object to those who outright say they are marxist?
Do you know what the top reasons are for marxism not being implemented properly?
Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,339.00
Faith
Seeker
What is a globalist?
I don't use the term myself but others complain about people wanting a "one world government", This complaint is way too broad , if you want to complain about Kyoto then do that
Why would people object to those who outright say they are marxist?
Because Marxists killed a lot a people,
Do you know what the top reasons are for marxism not being implemented properly?
Thanks in advance!
The free market automatically prevents bottlenecks and supply shortages because if say there is a temporary shortage of wood the price goes up which tempts the people who can use alternatives to use alternatives so someone that NEEDs wood can still buy it. It turned out this was impossible to do with central planning

Last edited:
Upvote 0

1SimpleMan

Jun 7, 2023
Chattanooga
✟10,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don't use the term myself but others complain about people wanting a "one world government", This complaint is way too broad , if you want to complain about Kyoto then do that

Because Marxists killed a lot a people,

The free market automatically prevents bottlenecks and supply shortages because if say there is a temporary shortage of wood the price goes up which tempts the people who can use alternatives to use alternatives so someone that NEEDs wood can still buy it. It turned out this was impossible to do with central planning
Thank you for the clarification.
I wondered whose terms you were using and that helps in the conversation. I think we all tend to group similar ideas and people together especially when it helps our point of view. There are those who don't like the push by some for global legislation over nations and there are some that see Marxism boogeymen everywhere, and there are some concerned about the social evolution of marxist thoughts and on the list goes. There is truth to the point that a lot of these camps have sympathy for one another's point but not in the idea that they all believe the same conspiratorial points. So in using your advice about narrowing the focus of the complaint - what aspect or idea most grieves you?

Thank you again for clarifying the second question. I agree and I think that is why many marxists do exactly what folks think they are going to do - They will hide the outward marxist aspects because it has a stigma. Sort of a natural response to stigma and an understandable response that some would see that lack of forthrightness as sneakiness. Not to group all these folks together but only to say if they exist in the way that you have described them in your 2nd point then it should be relatable or at least understandable that both sides behave this way - one hiding aspects and the other suspicious.

I agree with your last response.

Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,339.00
Faith
Seeker
Thank you for the clarification.
I wondered whose terms you were using and that helps in the conversation. I think we all tend to group similar ideas and people together especially when it helps our point of view. There are those who don't like the push by some for global legislation over nations and there are some that see Marxism boogeymen everywhere, and there are some concerned about the social evolution of marxist thoughts and on the list goes. There is truth to the point that a lot of these camps have sympathy for one another's point but not in the idea that they all believe the same conspiratorial points. So in using your advice about narrowing the focus of the complaint - what aspect or idea most grieves you?

I agree and I think that is why many marxists do exactly what folks think they are going to do - They will hide the outward marxist aspects because it has a stigma. Sort of a natural response to stigma and an understandable response that some would see that lack of forthrightness as sneakiness.

There is a claim that some Marxists are sneaky and they hide their agenda because they are concerned people will oppose them if they are honest.

Where is the actual evidence of this? The only actual evidence people give of sneaky Marxists is a brief discussion of the Frankfurt school which is just plain wrong.

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Jazz was a rare weak area with Adorno!

Centralisation is excessive.

Gramscian methods are employed by elements in all factions.

Start by eschewing codependency, and supplicate (and frankly advocate on specifics) rather than joining in the ineffective "influencing" along with everybody else.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,256.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have problems with the globalist cultural Marxist conspiracy.
People that talk about globalists wanting one world government
Do you personally know anyone who wants one world government ? I would say no.

People talk about cultural marxists being sneaky and hiding the fact that they are marxists
This is also fairly bizarre , Marxists are not sneaky they just say that Marxism was not properly implemented

As for the Frankfurt school, give me a break
Just read some of the work of the academics in the Frankfurt school for example

Theodor Adorno’s “On Jazz”​

The specification of the individual in jazz never was and never will be that of a thriving productive power, but always that of a neurotic weakness, just as the basic models of the “excessive” hot subject remain musically completely banal and conventional. For this reason, perhaps, oppressed peoples could be said to be especially well-prepared for jazz. To some extent, they demonstrate for the not yet adequately mutilated liberals the mechanism of identification with their own oppression.(p.491).

International law and the UN are forms of globalism that point to a One World government future. But in reality, international law is a fiction that hides the agreements between the big powers that actually keep the peace. That these fictions remain in place however does point to an aspiration for a single government.

Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

I think the AoD is on the earth
Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

The Euphrates has been slowly drying up over the past 10 years, fulfilling Bible prophecy, meaning we are living in the book of revelation. So there is without a doubt a group/cable/network/force that is trying to unite the world under one platform, a New World Order...

Upvote 0