West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
OK Here's a nice chart for you to interpret.

Fig1-large.jpg

plus, as an investor in my daily living, I see that the trends here are diminishing, and that they are soon to get cooler over the next 20 years. Looks like temps have peaked. But again if it's not peer review, how are we to trust your sources?

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
if you do a layover of the last two charts, you are picking the chart with higher temperatures. Exactly the bias and error that the peer review says exists in other studies. You prove my point with the more charts you post.

Here's another chart for you to ignore. It shows relationships between CO2 and temperature going back for eons.

1471366148718.jpg

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here's another chart for you to ignore. It shows relationships between CO2 and temperature going back for eons.

1471366148718.jpg
sorry I don't really believe any of your sources. you simply have to prove it. johnenglander.net is not a peer review, nor is it worth my time to study. (its an appeal to authority)

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

mushroom

Jun 30, 2017
Ottawa
✟18,314.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
man made climate change has become the proof that science is absolutely politicized and corrupted, science is no longer factual, saying there is a consensus of smart people is not evidence,
the truth is still the truth even if no one believes it and a lie is still a lie even if everyone believes it-I don't know who said that but it's a great line
forget everything you've read and think about whether we people can control weather, that we could control whatever they say is gonna happen, do you notice that all the solutions involve suffering of the masses? that there should be people getting rich off taxpayer funded policies that are forcing people to choose between food and heat? that real people should suffer now for what some people think might happen someday? that the people who seem to be the biggest portrayers of doom and gloom are getting rich and don't seem at all concerned about their own carbon footprints? it's all extremely suspicious when the solution to doom involves communist government control
if catastrophe is going to happen we will adapt and hopefully help our neighbor along the way by not supporting policies that force them to starve or freeze.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
man made climate change has become the proof that science is absolutely politicized and corrupted, science is no longer factual, saying there is a consensus of smart people is not evidence,
the truth is still the truth even if no one believes it and a lie is still a lie even if everyone believes it-I don't know who said that but it's a great line
forget everything you've read and think about whether we people can control weather, that we could control whatever they say is gonna happen, do you notice that all the solutions involve suffering of the masses? that there should be people getting rich off taxpayer funded policies that are forcing people to choose between food and heat? that real people should suffer now for what some people think might happen someday? that the people who seem to be the biggest portrayers of doom and gloom are getting rich and don't seem at all concerned about their own carbon footprints? it's all extremely suspicious when the solution to doom involves communist government control
if catastrophe is going to happen we will adapt and hopefully help our neighbor along the way by not supporting policies that force them to starve or freeze.

Meanwhile, famines caused by global warming are behind middle eastern instabilities. And this is only the beginning!

Scientists Link Famine In Somalia To Global Warming | HuffPost

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
again plastering a bunch of fake news and peoples political blogs are not a way to get points in a debate. Try peer review, like I did.

I think your accusation that these results weren't peer reviewed is fake news.

Meanwhile, check out how melting permafrost is causing houses and roads to have issues they didn't use to have in Alaska . . .

Melting Permafrost Threatens Infrastructure, Homes

Last edited:
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
your just spamming the thread now. Not listening and posting a bunch of links is considered trolling.

How else can one present evidence around here except through such links? And you seem to confuse not listening with not agreeing. I'll agree I don't agree with you, but I did listen.

Here's a link to a site with oodles and oodles of places with evidence of warming causing problems.

Global Warming Effects Map - Effects of Global Warming

Feel free to just ignore them all. What could possibly go wrong?

Upvote 0

mushroom

Jun 30, 2017
Ottawa
✟18,314.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Meanwhile, famines caused by global warming are behind middle eastern instabilities. And this is only the beginning!

Scientists Link Famine In Somalia To Global Warming | HuffPost

I will not be convinced, and I don't think peer review means much anymore, global warming/climate change has all the signs of a cult, starting with having no basis in facts, and sounding like the title to a bad science fiction move: Man Made Climate Change, it has sounded bizarre to me from the beginning and I have not been convinced to see it any differently, the leaders and supporters have been caught out in lies and coverups, so much of what they previously predicted has not happened, often the opposite has, how often can people be wrong before we stop believing them? The biggest voices of the movement do not practice what they preach, just like a cult, and all the solutions involve mass government control, the theft of taxpayers, the best solution of all of course is for the earth to have no people on it, sorry, nothing about this movement shows it cares about people, they want to impose hefty increases on the necessities of life, why should we believe that the people who can't predict the weather next tuesday should be trusted to control our lives over what they believe we are doing to the earth just by living on it and improving our lives, and believing they have solutions. Rush Limbaugh talked a bit about this today, here's a good quote: You can’t believe in God and believe that God’s greatest creation destroys God’s greatest creation.
check it out, I'm with Rush
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/...or-to-stop-climate-change-stop-having-babies/

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟930,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
is there any hope for earth to reverse global warming and is this gods plan? Thanks.

From the ice age to today -- "The Earth has warmed"
From the mini-ice-age to today -- "The Earth has warmed"

The whole thing melts down in true Revelation 16 fashion - according to God.
Rev 11 says "I will destroy those who destroy the Earth".

And how do WE destroy the Earth? how about radioactive waste dumped into the oceans and aquifers?
How about millions of gallons of oil dumped into the oceans?
How about runoff from farms sending poison into the streams and lakes.
How about barges full of garbage?

And all that war - blowing stuff up - including chemical gassing in places like Syria?

we do TONS of things that God does not like.

So I like clean water, clean air, and an untainted food supply. But I am not sure that we are changing the weather any faster than it has been changing since the ice age.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,787,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,787,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Guys remember peer review is your friend I posted a peer review showing deliberate warming of scientific data, proving the hoax.
What journal was the study in?

What you provided was a pdf linked in a news article.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I will not be convinced, and I don't think peer review means much anymore, global warming/climate change has all the signs of a cult, starting with having no basis in facts, and sounding like the title to a bad science fiction move: Man Made Climate Change, it has sounded bizarre to me from the beginning and I have not been convinced to see it any differently, the leaders and supporters have been caught out in lies and coverups, so much of what they previously predicted has not happened, often the opposite has, how often can people be wrong before we stop believing them? The biggest voices of the movement do not practice what they preach, just like a cult, and all the solutions involve mass government control, the theft of taxpayers, the best solution of all of course is for the earth to have no people on it, sorry, nothing about this movement shows it cares about people, they want to impose hefty increases on the necessities of life, why should we believe that the people who can't predict the weather next tuesday should be trusted to control our lives over what they believe we are doing to the earth just by living on it and improving our lives, and believing they have solutions. Rush Limbaugh talked a bit about this today, here's a good quote: You can’t believe in God and believe that God’s greatest creation destroys God’s greatest creation.
check it out, I'm with Rush
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/...or-to-stop-climate-change-stop-having-babies/

Its a political football now instead of contest of evidence. Those who heed the evidence have tried to warn us of the coming problems; those who think in terms of what side can win politically are content to ignore the evidence.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Its a political football now instead of contest of evidence. Those who heed the evidence have tried to warn us of the coming problems; those who think in terms of what side can win politically are content to ignore the evidence.

still waiting for a response to this peer review proving the fraud behind global warming:

Research Team Slams Global Warming Data In New Report: "Not Reality... Totally Inconsistent With Credible Temperature Data" | Zero Hedge

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟343,611.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Climate change is a reality. The cause cannot be determined. The earth has been warming since the ice age. No one knows nor can anyone say what the average earth temperature should be. It's been warmer in the past and much colder in the past.

All this doom and gloom might be correct, but we can't really do anything about it because we didn't cause it. We didn't cause the ice age and we haven't caused the warming since the ice age. Some scientists are so convinced that we have. I'm not buying it.

Upvote 0