Not open for further replies.

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well, CP, I am not discounting what you tell, there is always a natural phenomenon associated with a spiritual one, and it works in reverse, as well. It's part of the theory: "What goes around comes around", and there's always two sides to a coin. This I mean that we should know this and flip the coin over and see what's on the other side (spiritually), because there's always a spiritual fulfillment to what we see but it's not as we see it. I hope that I didn't confuse this thought but to clarify it.

Yeah, this shows about to wrap up man, get your game face on, this has been 6000 years in the making..

If you ever thought nothing interesting happens to a guy like you, well, you are about to see the greatest event in all of Gods conception.

Things are moving fast..

We have 5 more years before 2018.. Make it count..

Im not date setting because I want to, but people, including myself have cracked the start time already, but remember, NO ONE can predict the Rapture..

Datesetters enjoy the limelight, they are frauds..

I actually want to be wrong about this. Its the only thing in my life Ive wanted to be wrong about..

Thx, and God bless you and yours.

Upvote 0

southcountry

Feb 14, 2013
✟15,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, this shows about to wrap up man, get your game face on, this has been 6000 years in the making..

If you ever thought nothing interesting happens to a guy like you, well, you are about to see the greatest event in all of Gods conception.

Things are moving fast..

We have 5 more years before 2018.. Make it count..

Im not date setting because I want to, but people, including myself have cracked the start time already, but remember, NO ONE can predict the Rapture..

Datesetters enjoy the limelight, they are frauds..

I actually want to be wrong about this. Its the only thing in my life Ive wanted to be wrong about..

Thx, and God bless you and yours.

Luke 21
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Luke 21
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Oh yeah baby.. Bring on the Blood moons and eclipses.. 2014-15 is gonna be an interesting time to say the least...

If I may quote my signature..

Eze 3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Act 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

Upvote 0
Dear CP, just had another thought about the animals in the natural sense: if any of these things that you posted are viable food supply then there could be a conspiracy or just plain negligence where pollutants are killing them and if one beast is affected they all usually are, so this would mean that we will find both clean and unclean animals dying in nature just to oppose the loading of the Ark in Biblcal parallel, and to starve us out and cause suffering as the devil would will for us. Does this seem like it might hold water for the journey?

edit, this is to say that satan would cause man to accomplish this reversal of the loading of the animals in the Ark just to mock God, and use us to do it without our knowing. it is written that he deceives the entire world and this is one clever way to deceive us about something that we were not even aware of. this may be the logic behind the phenomenon.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dear CP, just had another thought about the animals in the natural sense: if any of these things that you posted are viable food supply then there could be a conspiracy or just plain negligence where pollutants are killing them and if one beast is affected they all usually are, so this would mean that we will find both clean and unclean animals dying in nature just to oppose the loading of the Ark in Biblcal parallel, and to starve us out and cause suffering as the devil would will for us. Does this seem like it might hold water for the journey?

This video I made will show you that the animals dying is just ONE of many prophecies unfolding.

Dont show this to your family without discussing the implications of what it means to be a Christian.

You will only scare them..

Yes, I spelled Matthew wrong in the opening of the video, I was only a Christian for a month or two I think when I made it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KWe28FIPt4

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟142,786.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
the coldest readings ever at east Antarctica came this week (-135.3F), while on Oct 11 2013, the DAILY MAIL reported that 535K sq miles more ice was just measured in the Arctic compared to the same measurement point last year.

So in other words you don't love the free energy market enough to expose the real costs of coal to your country? And I thought you were a free market kind of guy? :doh:

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟142,786.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This video I made will show you that the animals dying is just ONE of many prophecies unfolding.

Dont show this to your family without discussing the implications of what it means to be a Christian.

You will only scare them..

Yes, I spelled Matthew wrong in the opening of the video, I was only a Christian for a month or two I think when I made it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KWe28FIPt4

You made a video to 'educate' Christians about eschatology one month after becoming a Christian? Oh dude, just calm down a bit and do an internet bible diploma. I recommend Moore College here in Australia. Get a certificate in theology. Don't try and make video's about things you can't possibly understand yet.
http://external.moore.edu.au/Pages/Home.aspx

And don't believe the paranoid, conspiracy theory Denialist hype. It's funded by coal!

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You made a video to 'educate' Christians about eschatology one month after becoming a Christian?

I am given in Spirit to discern the Word.

I have a message for you regarding my "month" as a Christian.

Mat 20:1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.
Mat 20:2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. (You)
Mat 20:3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,
Mat 20:4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.
Mat 20:5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
Mat 20:6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?
Mat 20:7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive. (Me)

Mat 20:8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
Mat 20:9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.
Mat 20:10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.
Mat 20:11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,
Mat 20:12 Saying, These last(me) have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. (you)
Mat 20:13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?
Mat 20:14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.
Mat 20:15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
Mat 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟142,786.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I am given in Spirit to discern the Word.

I have a message for you regarding my "month" as a Christian.

Mat 20:1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.
Mat 20:2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. (You)
Mat 20:3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,
Mat 20:4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.
Mat 20:6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?
Mat 20:7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive. (Me)

Mat 20:8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
Mat 20:9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.
Mat 20:10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.
Mat 20:11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,
Mat 20:12 Saying, These last(me) have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. (you)
Mat 20:13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?
Mat 20:14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.
Mat 20:15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?
Mat 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Ah, but this is where we run into a problem. Because I am also given in Spirit to discern the Word! I have a message for you regarding my "decades" as a Christian. My unverifiable subjective experience of gut feelings that go 'ooh' and 'aaah' in my tummy as I read certain verses tells me your unverifiable subjective experience of gut feelings that go 'ooh' and 'aaah' in your tummy are wrong. My feelings of 'Spirit' tell me your feelings are wrong.

Now what do we do?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ah, but this is where we run into a problem. Because I am also given in Spirit to discern the Word! I have a message for you regarding my "decades" as a Christian. My unverifiable subjective experience of gut feelings that go 'ooh' and 'aaah' in my tummy as I read certain verses tells me your unverifiable subjective experience of gut feelings that go 'ooh' and 'aaah' in your tummy are wrong. My feelings of 'Spirit' tell me your feelings are wrong.

Now what do we do?

2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Id identify what spirit that is, and find out why its telling you that I am wrong.

What have I proposed that was wrong according to God, whos spirit is presumably in you as well? Perhaps you could expound on your "decades" of vast wisdom to enlighten me.

Im all ears.. AND eagerly awaiting your reply I should add.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟142,786.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Id identify what spirit that is, and find out why its telling you that I am wrong.

What have I proposed that was wrong according to God, whos spirit is presumably in you as well? Perhaps you could expound on your "decades" of vast wisdom to enlighten me.

Im all ears..

thank you

No, I'm sorry, but you've got to identify why you think you've got more authority to interpret scripture than I do. I'm not basing my Christian theology off your gut feelings. You could have missed your medication: how am I to know? Instead, you need to memorise the other great 3:16 of the bible, 2 Timothy 3:16-17. In other words, NO! I don't have a deceiving spirit stopping me listening to your spirit. I don't listen to spirits, or pretend to hear the Holy Spirit in my head. I read the bible, because IT is the Spirit-breathed Word of God. It is the LIVING Word God speaks to us today, a once-for all given word given in a specific time and place, with a specific meaning, but still applicable today. In other words, my theology of the bible itself is telling me not to listen to you, and my previous post was just an attempt to try and illustrate the dangers of subjectivism.

Great Christian reformers have DIED for this theology... as in burnt at the stake. It's one of the Four Sola's. Do you know what it is called? Do you know what the 4 sola's are?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No, I'm sorry, but you've got to identify why you think you've got more authority to interpret scripture than I do.

Can you point out where I said I think I have more authority to interpret scripture than you do?

Personally, I think you are looking to ruffle feathers, but show me where I said I think I have more authority than you do.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟142,786.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Can you point out where I said I think I have more authority to interpret scripture than you do?

Personally, I think you are looking to ruffle feathers, but show me where I said I think I have more authority than you do.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Did you, or did you not, say this?

"I am given in Spirit to discern the Word.

I have a message for you regarding my "month" as a Christian."

You seem to be trying to say this verse lets you say whatever you want because you're specially favoured because you're such a new Christian, and this verse is about new Christians being specially favoured?

Um, no. It's saying that the gentiles are welcomed into God's kingdom as well as the Jews, and even though they have not 'done' much, they still receive the same blessing as the Jews because being friends with God and going to heaven is all about God's undeserved Grace in the first place.

First of all, try the NIV. The KJV is a nightmare, especially for new Christians.

20 “For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire workers for his vineyard. 2 He agreed to pay them a denarius for the day and sent them into his vineyard.

3 “About nine in the morning he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. 4 He told them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.’ 5 So they went.

“He went out again about noon and about three in the afternoon and did the same thing. 6 About five in the afternoon he went out and found still others standing around. He asked them, ‘Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?’

7 “‘Because no one has hired us,’ they answered.

“He said to them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard.’

8 “When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.’

9 “The workers who were hired about five in the afternoon came and each received a denarius. 10 So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. 11 When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. 12 ‘These who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.’

13 “But he answered one of them, ‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’

16 “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

It's all about who is being saved. Jesus is turning many Jewish assumptions - that God fearing, hard working Jews will always be OK with God - upside down. Jesus has just said in Chapter 19 that salvation is actually impossible with man, "But all things are possible with God." Salvation cannot be earned. Chapter 20 seems to be applying this lesson again, and I haven't studied it deeply but I wouldn't be surprised if the all-day-workers were meant to be the Jews begrudging salvation going out to the Gentiles. The same message stands out in the Good Samaritan, which could almost be called the Parable of the Unforgiving Older Brother because it had such a strong sting in the tail for the Jews.

I think you need to ask yourself why you think Revelation is even about the future? Chapter 1 makes it clear John was writing to his generation, and sharing in THEIR tribulation... the tribulation common to all Christians across all time, of living in this fallen world before the Lord returns.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Did you, or did you not, say this?

"I am given in Spirit to discern the Word.

I have a message for you regarding my "month" as a Christian."

Yes, I did, because you said this.

You made a video to 'educate' Christians about eschatology one month after becoming a Christian?

The reason I gave you those verses is to demonstrate that you have the attitude of the First worker in the Vineyard. The First Workers were upset because the promised pay they were to receive, 1 penny(salvation) is the same amount as the Last workers were to receive, also 1 penny (salvation).

Mat 20:12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. (You)

We are both brothers in Christ, and as such are entitled to the same reward, are we not? Does it matter when we come to Christ? No, it doesnt as Ive demonstrated with scripture.

If we are entitled to the same reward, then do we not both have the Holy Spirit?

It's all about who is being saved. Jesus is turning many Jewish assumptions - that God fearing, hard working Jews will always be OK with God - upside down. Jesus has just said in Chapter 19 that salvation is actually impossible with man, "But all things are possible with God." Salvation cannot be earned. Chapter 20 seems to be applying this lesson again, and I haven't studied it deeply but I wouldn't be surprised if the all-day-workers were meant to be the Jews begrudging salvation going out to the Gentiles. The same message stands out in the Good Samaritan, which could almost be called the Parable of the Unforgiving Older Brother because it had such a strong sting in the tail for the Jews.

You need to go back and reread that parable, you have sorely misunderstood the meaning of it, as Ive outlined.

lol, NIV? There are over 75,000 words missing from the NIV, and even whole verses..

Click here>>>NIV missing 17 Verses<<<Click here

Friend, I have 15 Bibles, in which my Favorites are as follows..

*Greek New Testament* (standard for translation)
1. 1560 Geneva w/Apocrypha
2. 1568 Bishops Bible
3. 1611 KJV w/Apocrypha
4. KJV
5. Companion Bible (Commentary by Bullinger)

Now, what Ive highlighted in Red is for you to address.. In your own words..

"You seem to be trying to say this verse lets you say whatever you want because you're specially favoured because you're such a new Christian"

Dont you see? You are accusing me of seeming to be doing something.

If you would have asked me about those passages, I would have given you a proper commentary, but you didnt. You thought I "seemed" like I was saying something I in fact, never said.

You dodged my original question, then started accusing me of "seeming" to say something I never said.

My original question.
What did I propose that was wrong according to God? I simply gave you scripture..

I think you need to ask yourself why you think Revelation is even about the future? Chapter 1 makes it clear John was writing to his generation, and sharing in THEIR tribulation... the tribulation common to all Christians across all time, of living in this fallen world before the Lord returns.

If you like I can run you through scripture and show you why Revelation is future, but you arent even addressing the core concerns, lets slow down here and take this a step at a time, then Ill break down why Revelation is future for you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just so you know the process, there are 5 major NT texts knicknamed Aleph, Alpha, Beta, Delta, and P46, which is a papyrus version. In the standard Greek NT by Metzger and the United Bible Society, the footnotes tell you if there is a variation in any of these 5 on a text. The standard procedure is that if there is an exception to any of the 5, the line or verse is put in footnotes, as in the NIV.

There are also thousands of lower quality ancient copies, and the UBS Greek text shows those as a list on any variations.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
ChristP,
we can only tell if we have the same Spirit by exchanging to see if we have the same Word (content, propositions). That's why Eph 4:18-19's and Col 3:16's similarity matters so much: the Spirit is interchangeable with the Word of Christ. What we are doing here is to work out what that content is, what those propositions are.

You're very enthusiastic but not very informed. In this written format (these forums) you have to show this in what you say and I'm not sure you've accepted that. You want to be thought of as nearly apostolic as far as inspiration goes, yet the actual content is problematic.

It doesn't help to call people who differ with you satanic. It doesn't help to say that a non-futurist is automatically anti-semitic. It only shrinks your credibility.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
ChristP,
we can only tell if we have the same Spirit by exchanging to see if we have the same Word (content, propositions). That's why Eph 4:18-19's and Col 3:16's similarity matters so much: the Spirit is interchangeable with the Word of Christ. What we are doing here is to work out what that content is, what those propositions are.

You're very enthusiastic but not very informed. In this written format (these forums) you have to show this in what you say and I'm not sure you've accepted that. You want to be thought of as nearly apostolic as far as inspiration goes, yet the actual content is problematic.

It doesn't help to call people who differ with you satanic. It doesn't help to say that a non-futurist is automatically anti-semitic. It only shrinks your credibility.

The only thing Ive done is prove your posts wrong to everyone here, and I will continue to do so.

You dont ever quote from scripture, you talk about historical stuff that has nothing to do with Gods inspired word.

And you refer people outside the Bible for discernment, which goes against God.

Ive already summed up the satanic preterist doctrine for you, Ill use a visual aid this time.

hyper_donkey.jpg

When you are ready to talk about something that is in the Bible, lemme know..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.