Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
[FONT=&quot]Hi

Global warming will not cause the Earth to burn many say it can not rise that much without an ice age. If the Temperature of the Earth rises another degree or two what will happen is the Atlantic elevator will shut down and we will be thrown into an ice age.

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=14094

There was a movie called the day after tomorrow it dealt with this subject but like all films it was stretched beyond reality. Even so this is the most likely outcome of global warming.
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
Imblessed said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060131/sc_nm/environment_climate_dc

anyone see this as realistic? Pertaining to "end times"?

It's not just global warming , it's ozone depletion and everything else that's going on as well , read world scientists warning to humanity : http://www.worldtrans.org/whole/warning.html

So yes I see it as pertaining to end times , as a prophet like Daniel is told by the angel that all his visions which are political in nature will occure at a specific period in time , called the time of the end.

And so I look for an end time on the planet , and do I see one coming ?....you bet!

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Brain Damage said:
It's not just global warming , it's ozone depletion and everything else that's going on as well , read world scientists warning to humanity : http://www.worldtrans.org/whole/warning.html

So yes I see it as pertaining to end times , as a prophet like Daniel is told by the angel that all his visions which are political in nature will occure at a specific period in time , called the time of the end.

And so I look for an end time on the planet , and do I see one coming ?....you bet!

End times are here, but besides global warming being shaky science-- ozone depletion is bad science as well!

Every time we have an electrical storm-- the atmosphere is replenished with ozone. When you smnell the air after an electrical storm, what you are smelling is ozone as a result of the lightning burning the air and recfurnishing ozone.

Upvote 0

Brain Damage

Generally Medicated
Nov 14, 2002
Visit site
✟18,745.00
Faith
Christian
nolidad said:
End times are here, but besides global warming being shaky science-- ozone depletion is bad science as well!

Every time we have an electrical storm-- the atmosphere is replenished with ozone. When you smnell the air after an electrical storm, what you are smelling is ozone as a result of the lightning burning the air and recfurnishing ozone.

Read my link , signed by over 1500 of the world scientists .

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Brain Damage said:
Read my link , signed by over 1500 of the world scientists .

well scientists have been wrong before. Dont get me wrong, I am not advocating irresponsible use of chemicals that can harm the ozone layer, I Am just saying that their henny penny sky is falling approach is njot validatred by known facts.

Remember 95% of all scientists beleive life started from non life- and they supposedly have all the science on their side as well and they are wrong also!!

Upvote 0

exodus19

Dec 24, 2005
✟648.00
Faith
Other Religion
when the days come as ushered in by the Lord in these end days you will understand that the real burning is in the spirit.
It is the heart that burns with the lust of the evil ways.
Less significant is the global warming though it is a sign of misuse, or exploitation of the Goodness that God has provided, the reactions are being exercised through the workings of the female character called Earth. She under the direction and guidance of God is sensitive to all the going ons.
Nature is made up of all living both moving and non moving living things.
The entire world is alive, even the universe. The cycle of the physical returns to earth for recycling but that earth is still a living organism.

Understand otherwise She could not sustain life. When the wind and clouds pass over and bring rain then seed or life is coming in her fertile womb, ie earth. These are the non moving living , living off the earth a moving living planet in a living universe.

No part of God is dead, for He is within and without all.

There are two energies, the one with in which bodies are experiencing birth, growth, old age, disease and death. However these are also an activity of the Planet Earth as well.

So to put it bluntly, there is no annihilation of this planet at this time, by fire, or hail, or an other event.
Man cannot destroy life in it's entirety, and nor will God permit it.
This is His world and we are in Him living as souls.

As Jesus said, i believe john recorded that if you live righteously then in the resurrection, you will have eternal life with Him, if you choose to live in sin then a condition of hell or lust or the fire of pestilence, war or famine awaits you in the resurrection. These words jesus repeated from the Holy Spirit, spoken by the OT Prophets..

hear carefully when the Holy Spirit speaks.

Upvote 0

bertie

Oct 25, 2005
enderby bc canada
✟1,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
CA-Greens
Have the holes in the ozone layer at either pole of our earth always been there?(i dont question your assertion of the replenishment,i have wondered about it too...)but is there a net increase in the amount of ozone ?(you would imagine the polar windows getting smaller with time....)Or is there still a decreasing amount of available ozone in the atmosphere?(holes getting bigger?)
Is there a chance that with the suns unprecidented activity levels,that ozone would be stripped away from the atmosphere more rapidly by sunlight than it has been in the past?
According to the Plancke institute,the sun is hotter than it has been for some eons........This must surely aggravate the global warming scenario and shorten even further the predicted dates no?

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
bertie said:
Have the holes in the ozone layer at either pole of our earth always been there?(i dont question your assertion of the replenishment,i have wondered about it too...)but is there a net increase in the amount of ozone ?(you would imagine the polar windows getting smaller with time....)Or is there still a decreasing amount of available ozone in the atmosphere?(holes getting bigger?)
Is there a chance that with the suns unprecidented activity levels,that ozone would be stripped away from the atmosphere more rapidly by sunlight than it has been in the past?
According to the Plancke institute,the sun is hotter than it has been for some eons........This must surely aggravate the global warming scenario and shorten even further the predicted dates no?

The holes in the ozone layer expand and contract with time. I don't think there is a valid methodology for measuring ozone in the atmosphere with any great reliability. Remember every electrical storm creates new ozone to replenish any that may or may not have been damaged. I do not know if man can overwhelm this equilibrium God created now that we are limiting ozone harming chemicals.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

exodus19

Dec 24, 2005
✟648.00
Faith
Other Religion
global disaster is upon you in the form and shapes of the terrorists, This evil is repeated throughout and is addressed by Jesus in the latter day sermon coming from the mount or the same repeated by the Holy pROPHETS.

the world is entirely burned up as in the deserts.

you are not confirming my expressions b/c you are either in denial or you haven't read or have not retained what you read.

the deserts are not the dry ones of the sahara but is the deafness and blindness to God's perfect word.

The world is addicted to sensual stimulation and gratification and perceives things through the physical eyes.

hear this though you see the signs of disaster to come and you say disaster is coming but you don't recognize the words of the Lord, nor the son of God before you.

Jesus said the same to the masses and his disciples, you all look for a sign and when you see the clouds you see the rain coming and say " rain is coming" but you cannot hear the sounds of God's Word.

Hence as repearted the world is in darkness and the thief dcomes and you cannot recognize him nor hear him cause you be in that darkness.

did you miss sometning, did i say something wrong?

nope, just your idea, that i cannot be he , not possible , why the internet.

cause it is the air ________________daaaaaaaaaaaa

(*_*) and can i have more fun here ,lol

"some day you'll know, i'll be the one

but tomorrow may rain so i'll follow the son"

JOhn lennon,?

by the way i have some prints of his 4 sail.

just a piece of me will only last lifetime.

just think the whole USA is filled with the Lords Art

remember this ' century art' wasn't just i name from my own mind but was sent from the Holy Spirit, especially for all to see. who want to see.

even the world, in time.

and He first made the world his footstool.

lol

i'm still here and you there,

can you tell , i'm knocking your doors, and when shall we sup togther,

are you ready??????

having fun yet, or thinking the greenhouse gas is more important?

Upvote 0

exodus19

Dec 24, 2005
✟648.00
Faith
Other Religion
did you ever think i could be just crazy?????????

when i read my posts they sound so crazy.

that even i have to get a kick out of them.

especially for those who come by just to check things out.

the oldies are getting used to me.

familiarity is good in this sense, and will see that Jesus was just a man for the 30 years, Moses 80 and David a buch as well what to speak of all the Prophets,

Just imagine yourself,

eg ______ hi my name is bar, i'm 39 and i love god but i can't be angel b/c i still love my flesh i offer to false gods and i like my life with my dog and cat and husband and friends and well god you know we all go to church and we have friends there too and we have pig roasts and talk about the jew s who don;t eat pigs and watch inappropriate content flicks and see all kinds of stuff but god loves me and i want to stay believing he does and will forgive me for being a lusty little liar that gets my way and controls things and has my own opinin about everything and the clothes i get to take off come the summer and show off my abs. yup god love s me too.

lol.

it's painful but true and not for all of you, but the spirit knows the hearts and minds of the world for he too has been there.

not 30, 80 or whatever, but 53.

hell.........................o ...........ever thought where the word came from? ............greetings from hell.

perhaps another greeting is more appropriate for the angels and saints, even a better dress , perhaps first the 'white stone of the heart', rev 2: 17.

can you hear the call to sober up yet?

not my words, but i repeat, and they go through this vessel.

Upvote 0

bertie

Oct 25, 2005
enderby bc canada
✟1,283.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
CA-Greens
In honest answer to an honest post...YES many times..
Are you familiar with the onset of bipolar disorder?
I would desperately love to put all thats in my head,in somebody competants hands.
I ve got friends and loved ones and people galore who need healing.Now it would be the best case scenario if i was clean enough to let Gods power work through me to effect some miracles there,but i cant seem to stop sinning long enough to get started doing the healing.My faith gets twisted and tossed in so many ways each day i hardly can keep hanging on....so much misery,and yet the days are not cut short.Not only that but if some estimates are correct,we are in for much worse than we can imagine yet to come.
Unlike you,i have no direct speach open line with our Father.The Holy Spirit has not fallen on me as heavily as i would like him to as yet.(and i pray for that Spirit )i cant prophecy, or speak in tounges,or heal people(much as id like to)What gifts i have recieved are very special to me and i thank God for them,but the heavy ones no.There fore it would be a relief if Jesus would get here and take over directly.I dont care if the kingdom has to be carved out of rock, at least we would have someone we definately could give our wholehearted trust and faith to.These puny human rulers of no great stature we have today,and the rotten institutions they preside over, that strip men of their dignity and their self worth,that cause them to lose sightr of what they may be worth to our Father.....the phoney lip service morals we live by,the needless suffering ....wouldnt it be nice to really just ask instead of running into a new situation and having to try to imagine now what would Jesus say or do?We would just have to pay attention and follow His lead.get it?yeah i long for the culmination of the ugly stuff,and the brginning of the real reason for our existance...
Yeah, when somebody from whom so much is expected stands up and says IM HERE.......(aand we have been warned...)
I begin to worry first of all whether i really am ready....and second hows this guys mental health?
Having been made familiar with bi-polar disorder, and the initial onset of same in heretofore ordinary persone .Then having to deal as compassionately with the aftermath,and the wreckage,i hope you nevr figur out what im talking about really,but its sure similar,even to the poetry.
Thats why i figure that i can pay attention and keep open but if nothing solid transpire,and a direction percieved then oh well false alarm false Christ,back to the watchful waiting...same time again tomorrow?

Upvote 0

Loukuss

Senior Veteran
Mar 7, 2005
BC
✟4,040.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
exodus19 said:
did you ever think i could be just crazy?????????[/quote[

I think you have some mental health issues.
Maybe it'd be best if you talked to a doctor about this.

exodus19 said:
when i read my posts they sound so crazy.

Thats because they are.

exodus19 said:
the oldies are getting used to me.

No, we're not.

exodus19 said:
hell.........................o ...........ever thought where the word came from? ............greetings from hell.

Like honestly...what does this have to do with the topic at hand?
Go preach crazy on your own threads.

exodus19 said:
can you hear the call to sober up yet?[/quotw]

Is that your problem? Are drugs the reason for your incohoerent ramblings? Brother, get help.

Upvote 0

Loukuss

Senior Veteran
Mar 7, 2005
BC
✟4,040.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
bertie said:
Now it would be the best case scenario if i was clean enough to let Gods power work through me to effect some miracles there,but i cant seem to stop sinning long enough to get started doing the healing.My faith gets twisted and tossed in so many ways each day i hardly can keep hanging on....so much misery,and yet the days are not cut short.Not only that but if some estimates are correct,we are in for much worse than we can imagine yet to come......<snip>

Hang in there, brother. Just put your eyes on Him everyday, and live your life for Him. We all sin. Its just how we deal with it and move past. Don't look for your strength any place but in Jesus. He alone will help you on this journey we call life. He will not give you more than you can handle, brother. Keep your faith strong, and pray to Him for guidance, wisdom and strength. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, brother.
I will pray for you, and hope that things turn around for you.

God bless you, Bertie,

Lucas

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.