In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Bible says Mediums can be found at Endor, so best go to your nearest Star Wars convention to rustle up some Ewoks. If that doesn't work, best get a Large, so dress in a Chewbacca outfit.

How can I get cheap last minute accommodation for the holidays?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jameseb

Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!
Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Liquor stores usually do brisk business at this time of the year so they have plenty of free cardboard boxes you could make a nice little fort out of... all for free.

Best way to get rid of ants?

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Your husband believes you are the only gift he needs and that you should spend all your hard earned savings on frivolous stuff for yourself.

Best way to save on the power bill over winter?

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you're not going to like it but turn thermostat down as low as you can stand it & then turn it down couple more degrees

when others complain, tell them to put sweaters/coats on
that's what I do, lol

best BETTER way to save on bills over winter?
(so public hermit doesn't freeze)

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,737.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Go on a strict diet of nothing but whale blubber. The Inuit people did that for thousands of years and lived in HOUSES MADE OF ICE, so, you should be okay.

Hey I've got this awkard social situation going on. I invited these British folks over for a little Christmas dinner party. They were nice enough at first, they wished me a merry Chistmas, and brought good tidings to me and my kin. But after dinner they started demanding that I bring them some "figgy pudding". I said "I ain't got no figgy pudding." But they said "bring it out here". I told 'em what the heck is figgy pudding, is that even a thing? They start saying "we won't go until we get some, we won't go until we get some" over and over. Wow, they're getting louder. This is getting a little scary. Oh my, now they're donning gay apparel. HELP!

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They start saying "we won't go until we get some, we won't go until we get some" over and over. Wow, they're getting louder. This is getting a little scary. HELP!

hilarious!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Go on a strict diet of nothing but whale blubber. The Inuit people did that for thousands of years and lived in HOUSES MADE OF ICE, so, you should be okay.

Hey I've got this awkard social situation going on. I invited these British folks over for a little Christmas dinner party. They were nice enough at first, they wished me a merry Chistmas, and brought good tidings to me and my kin. But after dinner they started demanding that I bring them some "figgy pudding". I said "I ain't got no figgy pudding." But they said "bring it out here". I told 'em what the heck is figgy pudding, is that even a thing? They start saying "we won't go until we get some, we won't go until we get some" over and over. Wow, they're getting louder. This is getting a little scary. Oh my, now they're donning gay apparel. HELP!
I guess you'd better start decking the Halls- Gavin Hall, Pippa Hall and their little tykes. Some people just don't get the message it's time to leave unless you get violent. Well, maybe don't deck the children, that's child abuse.

How can I keep Grandma from getting run over by a reindeer again this year?

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,737.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
How can I keep Grandma from getting run over by a reindeer again this year?
You don't have to worry. Santa and all his reindeer are serving time for last year's negligent homicide.

How can I win 1st prize in my neighborhood's Christmas decoration contest?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,737.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
"Find" you more five dollars bills? You think you just go out and find money somewhere?! That's the trouble with the younger generation. Here's my advice:

How to keep Jack Frost from nipping at my nose?

Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I think this question's been answered here before, and the answer is hard drugs.

I've decided to keep an ifrit in my basement to heat the house and save on utility bills. Trouble is, what do I feed it?

Upvote 0