Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ok, I was asked, in a different thread, for the location and proof of non human, large skulls. Here is the link to a video that tells the location of the skulls where they can be viewed. The gentleman in the video gives a great explanation of the difference between a normal human skull, a human skull that has been deformed and a non human skull. He tells the volumes and explains the differences.

Enjoy....

Last edited:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry, lost my head....... link should be there now.
No matter what, this is very interesting.

We will be following this thread with great interest.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: farout
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,954.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The "coneheads" weren't giants. Apart from the elongation, they were otherwise of normal size.

There were the ancient giants of USA, of individuals 9 ft tall, well proportioned, all-men (no women) and possessed articles that looked like freemasonry stuff found in their underground temple and their remains. Dunno if the story is real.

But there seems to be credibility at least in Occult principles.

Perhaps, these men performed occult rituals with the symbols to associate it with something. Then fast-forward in modern times, masonic emblems would summon certain entities. anyway... Just something I know about Occult practices.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The "coneheads" weren't giants. Apart from the elongation, they were otherwise of normal size.

There were the ancient giants of USA, of individuals 9 ft tall, well proportioned, all-men (no women) and possessed articles that looked like freemasonry stuff found in their underground temple and their remains. Dunno if the story is real.

Perhaps, these men performed occult rituals with the symbols to associate it with something. Then fast-forward in modern times, masonic emblems would summon certain entities. anyway... Just something I know about Occult practices.

It sounds like fiction. But lets imagine it real for a minute:
How would it affect your life today if it were true?
Would you mine these skulls for organic matter?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,954.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It sounds like fiction. But lets imagine it real for a minute:
How would it affect your life today if it were true?
Would you mine these skulls for organic matter?

I've watched that film, it beyond belief a giant that big to have his own gravity, lol!

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Very nice article. It took 5 to 10 minutes to explain over and over again as to why they don't believe the DNA results or the credibility of the person running the tests. Kool.....

However, you still have hundreds of these skulls. They do not have the same suture lines or skull plates that every human on earth has. They are much larger in cranial volume than a human skull as well. They are not the result of head boarding or binding.

I, too, really would have liked a DNA test done by someone that people like yourself would recognize. From what I have heard from other research, this type of test is very expensive. Combine that with the fact that many Labs don't want to touch them with a ten foot pole. This could very well be the reason the cost is so high for the tests as it is quite common among any profession to raise the price to unrealistic heights in order to deter the contract from ever being signed.

So there you have it. There are skulls. There are hundreds of them. They are larger than human skulls...... AND nobody wants to pursue, study, investigate or even admit that they are there.

What is wrong with this picture? You find a piece of a jaw and another piece that may be a hip or a rib. Then one hundred yards over to the right you find a tooth, maybe.... you put them all together and scream at the top of your lungs that you have found the missing link.

However, find intact skulls. Not just one, but hundreds. Some with complete or partial skeletons that contradict the century or two of conjecture, fabrication and assumptions of the masses of "accredited" "scientists" and you slough them off, ignore them, attack the people that have the integrity to investigate them.

No wonder the doubters believe that the Smithsonian covered up the ones they could. This whole attitude toward actual, important and significant archeological pieces of history says volumes about the integrity, or lack thereof, in the world of science as it pertains to the search for the true history of this world.

People asked me where these were and to show proof that they exist. I have done that and the only response I get is to the credibility of the DNA test. The rest is a big fat tumble weed of silence.......

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Have you measured these yourself or are you stating the results from the investigation of others. Either way, do you have any proof of your statement?

Yes, be careful, around here, of stating that those stories are real. You will step on the toes of the TOE and incite the wrath of those that cannot accept that there may be errors in the history books.

Also, where did you get any proof that there were no women. The Paiute Indians have stories of fighting complete tribes of giant humanoids that hunted them for food. There was also skeletons of women and children. Without women they would have been no threat.... not only would they not have known where to go, what to do and how to do it without their wives telling them, but they would never have had more than one generation, they would not have been a threat.

Not sure what your point is here.

Again, I'm confused.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,954.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Also, where did you get any proof that there were no women.

It is perhaps, only in the underground temple there were no women.

Note, my mention of apparent Freemasonry connections to the find.

Modern-day Freemasonry accepts women but before, it banned women from the assembly. So we may be seeing the same pattern here that the ancient giants were probably one of the first who practiced Freemasonry or something similar to it.

Upvote 0

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Cranial Manipulation was commonplace Edit
As presented above many American tribes practiced this tradition. Archaeologist Keith Fitzpatrick-Matthews had this to say : "There is nothing at all unusual about the population of the Paracas Necropolis Culture, apart from the extreme nature of the head-binding they practised. DNA or no DNA, they are fully human: every aspect of their skulls can be explained in terms of genetics (such as the large wormian bone) and culture (such as the cranial deformation)."

Source

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Intentional cranial deformations (ICD) have been observed worldwide but are especially prevalent in preColombian cultures. The purpose of this study was to assess the consequences of ICD on three cranial cavities (intracranial cavity, orbits, and maxillary sinuses) and on cranial vault thickness, in order to screen for morphological changes due to the external constraints exerted by the deformation device. We acquired CT-scans for 39 deformed and 19 control skulls. We studied the thickness of the skull vault using qualitative and quantitative methods. We computed the volumes of the orbits, of the maxillary sinuses, and of the intracranial cavity using haptic-aided semi-automatic segmentation. We finally defined 3D distances and angles within orbits and maxillary sinuses based on 27 anatomical landmarks and measured these features on the 58 skulls. Our results show specific bone thickness patterns in some types of ICD, with localized thinning in regions subjected to increased pressure and thickening in other regions. Our findings confirm that volumes of the cranial cavities are not affected by ICDs but that the shapes of the orbits and of the maxillary sinuses are modified in circumferential deformations. We conclude that ICDs can modify the shape of the cranial cavities and the thickness of their walls but conserve their volumes. These results provide new insights into the morphological effects associated with ICDs and call for similar investigations in subjects with deformational plagiocephalies and craniosynostoses.

So. It begins. Try to discredit, not only the person trying to get this information out to the world, but the artifact itself.
Slander, smoke, mirrors, anything to deflect, distort, confuse or confound the truth.

You cannot increase the volume of a human skull by boarding or binding it anymore than you can increase the speed of a falling rock by yelling at it.

Archeologists should be flocking to these phenomenal items of incredible importance in the study of the truth of the history of this world. They shouldn't be spending every effort they can to try to convince everyone that they are just another human skull that is the result of some primitive practice of deformation ho hum..... and hope they go away.

So, if you want to believe Mr. Keith Fitzpatrick...... go ahead. Find some sand, insert your head....truth is truth. They cannot explain the skulls so they tell you that they are just not important and anyone who dares say they are is a quack.

Upvote 0