Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps if you read another version of Enoch, you'll find that God "took" them up. (Or down as the case may be.)

God Bless

Till all are one.
As punishment for their great sin, the 200 fallen angels that "left their first estate" to mate with women, the first part of their punishment was to observe their offspring, the first generation of Nephilim, kill each other off in a great civil war.

The Book of Enoch may not be Canon but it is still a history book that is quoted by the Bible, runs parallel to the bible and gives light to what happened in those days.

Just because it is not considered Canon does not mean that it is not important information..

Unless you condemn the the Encyclopedia Britannica or the Origin of Species for not being Canon either.

Oh, and just as a side note........the full title of Darwin's racist, anti christian, farce of a book is:
"On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life".

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yes they were.
Impossible based souly on the bone structure of the suture lines alone.

Not true.

Not true.

I think you need to do some research here.

I do... but it's up to you to disprove what Snopes says here.

Hardly... if some researcher states some finds and "Snopes" descides to say it's not true.... it's up to them to prove different.

Knowing that there is a storm of controversy, to the point of intelligent, educated, credible scientists losing their career for not "playing ball" with the predetermined truth of the evolutionist powers.....I'll stick with snopes being wrong here.

These are lies. Lies come from Satan. Lies are not "pro Christianity" or "pro Bible."

Facts that confirm biblical text and timelines.... are not from Satan.

Hoaxes that say we came from apes..... that is of Satan.

Think about it.

• Agree
Reactions: Devin P
Upvote 0

Devin P

Apr 16, 2017
Michigan
✟99,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A liger (as distinct from a tigon) always has a tiger mother. The upper size limit for a liger is about the same as that of the largest tigers. That stuff about not having the "gene that tells it to stop growing" is nonsense.
That's simply not true.

Tigers get to 800 lbs. This is a large tiger. The average is between 550-650 lbs. The world record for a tiger weighed just over 1000 lbs. Just. Not 1100, But barely over 1000 lbs. But again the average is far from that. It's almost half the average of ligers.

The biggest Liger was 1600 lbs, and the average is between 900-1000 lbs.

You're right though, they don't keep growing until they die, their growth rates are just much higher than tigers and even more so than lions.

Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,598.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I believe that most of the internet "photos" are fakes.

But I do believe the scriptures which tell us that there were giants in ancient times. I also believe them concerning the "monstrosities" stemming from cross breeding with angels in the antediluvian era.

There are very few skeletons preserved intact from the days of Israel's conquest of the land. There are none that I know of that predate the flood. It shouldn't surprise anyone that we don't have giant skeletons turning up today since they were a very select group of individuals. That makes it even less likely that we would find any skeletons than for the ancient population as a whole.

I'd love to have some turn up though. Even more so - I'd love for them to find the ark - even though I don't believe they have.

Interestingly - they may well have found the bones of Caiaphas the high priest who presided at the trial of Jesus. They aren't able to tell for sure though if they are the bones of that rascal or a relative.

Tomb May Hold the Bones Of Priest Who Judged Jesus

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hey, so I've been reading and looking into the finding of giant skeletons all throughout history lately and I just wanted some opinions. Or if anyone else knows a lot about them I'd be down. Books to read, etc.

The eyes of that species of extinct giants whose bones
fill the mounds of America have gazed on Niagara, as
ours do now. - Abraham Lincoln 1848

This quote has spurred on an interest to look into them again.

Whether it was the hundreds of giant skeletons ranging between 7ft tall and taller being destroyed admittedly by the smithsonian institute after they took the findings from those who found them and that trusted the institute with their findings. Or the countless other occurrences and finds involving skeletons in the indian mounds, or in random places buried beneath the ground all throughout the globe, giants did exist, just as the bible tells us they did.

My question is again, not wanting to debate the existence of these finds, but just wanting more input on this topic. If anyone is well versed in these things, come at me. I'm down for all the evidence and books and sites and what have you that you've got. I just want to learn.

The book of enoch tells us what those weird giant "god" men that are depicted all throughout ancient civilizations that had no way to contact one another all coming down and teaching them how to smelt metals, use herbs for medicine, teaching them about the stars, etc. It even describes why they all have smilier histories involving these beings, how the people fed them, and served them until all the food ran out and the beings ended up eating the people. The book of enoch gives answers to these things, and I feel that the government is riding our history of the skeletons and our proof of the existence of giants so it becomes less obvious that the bible exists, and more likely that it's "aliens". Hogwash, aliens don't exist. Giants that came from the seed of fallen angels however...

The book of Enoch is pure mythology.

Upvote 0

Devin P

Apr 16, 2017
Michigan
✟99,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe that most of the internet "photos" are fakes.

But I do believe the scriptures which tell us that there were giants in ancient times. I also believe them concerning the "monstrosities" stemming from cross breeding with angels in the antediluvian era.

There are very few skeletons preserved intact from the days of Israel's conquest of the land. There are none that I know of that predate the flood. It shouldn't surprise anyone that we don't have giant skeletons turning up today since they were a very select group of individuals. That makes it even less likely that we would find any skeletons than for the ancient population as a whole.

I'd love to have some turn up though. Even more so - I'd love for them to find the ark - even though I don't believe they have.

Interestingly - they may well have found the bones of Caiaphas the high priest who presided at the trial of Jesus. They aren't able to tell for sure though if they are the bones of that rascal or a relative.

Tomb May Hold the Bones Of Priest Who Judged Jesus
"Rascal" xD

Upvote 0

Devin P

Apr 16, 2017
Michigan
✟99,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The book of Enoch is pure mythology.
Where's your proof? Simply stating something isn't enough. Especially considering the bible says otherwise.

How're you so sure? Are you basing it on fact you've learned yourself from looking into it? Or just regurgitating what your pastor, the church and canon pushers have told you?

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is plenty of information available. Yes they existed and still exist. Yes they were discussed in Scripture. Why isn't the evidence out in the open? That would blow the Darwinian paradigm that is being pushed down everyone's throat right out of the water and we can't have that, can we? I will not reply to this thread due to the abundance of those with cognitive dissonance but you can PM me if needed. These links should start you off -

Steve Quayle - Genesis 6 GIANTS
giants | Search Results | L.A. Marzulli's Blog
L. A. Marzulli

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey, so I've been reading and looking into the finding of giant skeletons all throughout history lately and I just wanted some opinions. Or if anyone else knows a lot about them I'd be down. Books to read, etc.

The eyes of that species of extinct giants whose bones
fill the mounds of America have gazed on Niagara, as
ours do now. - Abraham Lincoln 1848

This quote has spurred on an interest to look into them again.

Whether it was the hundreds of giant skeletons ranging between 7ft tall and taller being destroyed admittedly by the smithsonian institute after they took the findings from those who found them and that trusted the institute with their findings. Or the countless other occurrences and finds involving skeletons in the indian mounds, or in random places buried beneath the ground all throughout the globe, giants did exist, just as the bible tells us they did.

My question is again, not wanting to debate the existence of these finds, but just wanting more input on this topic. If anyone is well versed in these things, come at me. I'm down for all the evidence and books and sites and what have you that you've got. I just want to learn.

The book of enoch tells us what those weird giant "god" men that are depicted all throughout ancient civilizations that had no way to contact one another all coming down and teaching them how to smelt metals, use herbs for medicine, teaching them about the stars, etc. It even describes why they all have smilier histories involving these beings, how the people fed them, and served them until all the food ran out and the beings ended up eating the people. The book of enoch gives answers to these things, and I feel that the government is riding our history of the skeletons and our proof of the existence of giants so it becomes less obvious that the bible exists, and more likely that it's "aliens". Hogwash, aliens don't exist. Giants that came from the seed of fallen angels however...
Found this for some context, his entire thoughts rather than taking one line from an essay.

Upvote 0

Devin P

Apr 16, 2017
Michigan
✟99,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Found this for some context, his entire thoughts rather than taking one line from an essay.
We've already linked to this Ken. The very next sentence after the mention of the giants attests that he was in fact talking of giant men, considering in his very next sentence he says "Co[n]temporary with the whole race of men, and older than the first man, Niagara is strong, and fresh to-day as ten thousand years ago.".

But yes, having the whole paragraph definitely does help verify that he was in fact talking of giant humans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Devin P

Apr 16, 2017
Michigan
✟99,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The truth about giant skeletons in American Indian mounds, and the Smithsonian cover-up -- Sott.net

I know there was recently a hoax involving the Smith, but don't let a hoax rule out their entire past. PropheticTimes brings up a good point. Not only does the bible talk of these things, but if this were to come out and be known by the majority, darwinism would be completely forgotten about as a failed theory. Because it is as of right now, even though this will anger people, it's only a theory.

This being true, means darwinism isn't true, thereby God is. This is something the devil doesn't want us being aware of, because the knowledge of this, makes it clear what is true.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
According to the Greek text. The masoretic text suggests 9'9.

Wow!

The subject of giants is related to this other topic.........
Azazel in the Book of Enoch is king of the Watchers.... who fell because of the daughters of men.... .and had children who were giants.

Does Darth Vader = Azazel = Zeus???

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Devin, yeah.. if you search you find things written around Jesus time before and after things written talked about this being shown in the streets. Smithsonian..good place to search. Like others already said.

Once the restrainer is removed. What was once will be again. Something is holding him back. So he cant do things ..lying wonders. That what.. clay mixed with the seed of man? "And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It definitely doesn't, they were giants. They were punished by being unable to enter the land because they lacked faith in God being able to deliver the land to them despite the giants residing there, not because they lied about them being giants. Otherwise the two that knew they could overcome the giants would've disputed their giant claims, when they didn't. They only exuded faith by saying that it could be done.

There are many spirits, and watchers mentioned. There are many that fit the bill of the men in the verse above, between 10-40 ft tall. Some much taller, but I digress. I'm not sure why you'd completely ignore them when commenting here - it is what it is I guess.
When they came back 40 years later there was no mention of giants. The "evil report" can be looked up in the Hebrew lexicon--it means slanderous--a lie. Superstition is spiritually paralyzing. Believe in giants and ghosts all you want and remain oblivious the reality of egregores and how they dominate all aspects of your life today just as it is written in the book itself.

Upvote 0

Devin P

Apr 16, 2017
Michigan
✟99,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Numbers 13:32 (partial) - 33

in it [are] men 582 of a great stature 4060.(men…: Heb. men of statures) 13:33 And there we saw 7200 8804 the giants 5303, the sons 1121 of Anak 6061, [which come] of the giants 5303: and we were in our own sight 5869 as grasshoppers 2284, and so we were in their sight

Yeah, it's definitely not "believing in ghosts" put so imaginarily and foolishly as you've made it sound. I believe in giants, because as you've just read, it states it. Then you look at the text, in the hebrew, and it mirrors that same meaning.

So the statement shouldn't be "believe in giants and ghosts if you want", but instead should be don't believe in them if you want. But, if you believe in the bible, know for a fact that the bible on several occasions mentioned, referenced, and testified of them as being real beings that existed. Both before, and after the flood.

Og of Bashan, Goliath, apparently several before the flood, and apparently several after it.

Most came from Ham, Noah's son. By most, I mean most. Probably at least 80% of the post-flood giants came from Ham's lineage.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There is plenty of information available. Yes they existed and still exist. Yes they were discussed in Scripture. Why isn't the evidence out in the open? That would blow the Darwinian paradigm that is being pushed down everyone's throat right out of the water and we can't have that, can we? I will not reply to this thread due to the abundance of those with cognitive dissonance but you can PM me if needed. These links should start you off -

Steve Quayle - Genesis 6 GIANTS
giants | Search Results | L.A. Marzulli's Blog
L. A. Marzulli
Thank you for coming forward and stating what you firmly believe.
You are correct that many have cognitive dissonance with these things. I find it confusing how some new information that proves the bible to be correct... again... and Christians are surprised and go around handing out tinfoil hats to those that get that "AHHAAAA" moment and more pieces of the biblical puzzle are placed on the table.

You would think that it would only be the atheistic Darwinian camp that would be screaming "foul" on this.. not Christians.

Have faith, however:

Matthew 10:26King James Version (KJV)

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

Luke 8:17King James Version (KJV)
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The biggest Liger was 1600 lbs, and the average is between 900-1000 lbs.

I'd like to see evidence of that. Ligers are indeed heavier than tigers but not, I think, by that much.

Going by length rather than weight, there's not much difference between ligers and big tigers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0