Germans solve Migrant Sexual Harassment by Teaching Proper Swimming Pool Etiquette

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟876,030.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Interesting that the signs were also produced in French. Does that indicate that 2nd and 3rd generations still don't quite get it? Pretty good idea anyway, I think. How about big signs at all entry points to Europe saying "CULTURAL ASSIMILATION REQUIRED IN THIS AREA".

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
Silicon Valley
✟577,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Forget the poster. Anyone who does not already know to keep his hands to himself should be arrested immediately and jailed or deported on the spot.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟495,712.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Interesting that the signs were also produced in French. Does that indicate that 2nd and 3rd generations still don't quite get it? Pretty good idea anyway, I think. How about big signs at all entry points to Europe saying "CULTURAL ASSIMILATION REQUIRED IN THIS AREA".
Many african countries use french as their language.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟495,712.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Forget the poster. Anyone who does not already know to keep his hands to himself should be arrested immediately and jailed or deported on the spot.
No, they shouldn't.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sadly, it's been part of their culture, you can't expect them to know it, you just have to beat it into their heads, figuratively, at first at least.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
Silicon Valley
✟577,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because it is not a crime.

It is a crime though, to touch a womans behind in a public pool. Check out the poster -it tells people not to touch womens butts.

Reactions: FreeSpirit74
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
Silicon Valley
✟577,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sadly, it's been part of their culture, you can't expect them to know it, you just have to beat it into their heads, figuratively, at first at least.

It could be that they are the cousins of Sodom and Gomorrah... If fondling random people is part of their culture.

Many historical sources also say Christian pilgrims were "molested" by Muslims on their journey to the Holy Land. It's all starting to add up!

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟495,712.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It is a crime though, to touch a womans behind in a public pool. Check out the poster -it tells people not to touch womens butts.
It's very bad manners, but it's not a crime in germany.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟495,712.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I can't find a copy of the German Criminal Code in English. I know there is a law against sexual assault, but I think they have a much more limited concept of the term than in America.
I can translate the relevant passages if you want to, and give me a bit of time to find and translate them.

But it boils down to this, in germany, just making indecent remarks or groping someone is at most a misdemeanor.

This is not a good thing, and most likely, changes will be brought about in the near future.

Upvote 0

JohnLocke

Sep 23, 2006
✟16,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Libertarian
I suspect you're right that the Code will be changed. I keep forgetting Germany is a civil law jurisdiction. I had thought that there was something in the Code about "insulting touches" but I couldn't find it Don't trouble yourself with the citation. It's just a damn shame. Wouldn't happen down here in Georgia, but we have the outrage defense which a lot of Europeans consider uncivilized.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟495,712.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I suspect you're right that the Code will be changed. I keep forgetting Germany is a civil law jurisdiction. I had thought that there was something in the Code about "insulting touches" but I couldn't find it Don't trouble yourself with the citation. It's just a damn shame. Wouldn't happen down here in Georgia, but we have the outrage defense which a lot of Europeans consider uncivilized.
What is the outrage defense?

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟174,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I see the tune has gone from denying sexual harassment and assault by migrants exists to reluctantly admitting it exists and attempting to educate said migrants. It won't work. They think European culture is inferior. They are not there to assimilate.

Upvote 0

Eryk

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2005
Maryland
✟109,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In Norway immigrants are taught not to rape. Other countries are emulating them. NYT: "In Denmark, lawmakers are pushing to have such sex education included in mandatory language classes for refugees. The German region of Bavaria, the main entry point to Germany for asylum seekers, is already experimenting with such classes at a shelter for teenage migrants in the town of Passau."

Upvote 0