Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I understand why the DEA is checking their records but Geraldo made no sense.

In this case the publicity in regards to this matter needs to be shared. We have a serious problem. Geraldo has been an investigative reporter since the Vietnam days why not him?

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In this case the publicity in regards to this matter needs to be shared. We have a serious problem. Geraldo has been an investigative reporter since the Vietnam days why not him?

M-Bob
I didn't say that Geraldo shouldn't be doing it. I said that what Geraldo said about pharmacists made no sense.

He didn't even get the location of Celina correct. Celina is east and north of Nashville, lots north, about 15 miles from the Kentucky border. That may be why they fill Kentucky prescription orders.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Both my son and my daughter-in-law are pharmacists. What laws are you referring to?
FDA
290350_d6b96779b22e7dab703a2f7a70fcf756.jpg

Attachments

• ucm393386.jpg
    ucm393386.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is their job to make sure the doctors are not breaking the law.

True, they know who the sleazy doctors might be that are writing too many prescriptions for hardcore drugs. And they hold some responsibility if given to the patient.

Many times dirty pharmacist will work hand-in-hand with dirty doctors.

For the low amount of population in that area and the amount of pills being given out something is wrong.

If dirty bring them down.
M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is this suppose to be a link?
No it is the government seal of the people that enforce the law. This is a division of the FDA. That stands for Federal Drug Administration. Also congress and the senate pass laws to regulate drugs in this country. The United States Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (abbreviated as FFDCA, FDCA, or FD&C), is a set of laws passed by Congress in 1938 giving authority to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to oversee the safety of food, drugs, and cosmetics. I can give you a link to their web page if that is what you are wanting.
https://www.fda.gov/regulatoryinfor...deralfooddrugandcosmeticactfdcact/default.htm

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟693,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
True, they know who the sleazy doctors might be that are writing too many prescriptions for hardcore drugs. And they hold some responsibility if given to the patient.

For the low amount of population in that area and the amount of pills being given out something is wrong.

If dirty bring them down.
M-Bob

In many of these small mountain towns the majority of the population is either elderly or disabled. It's why they didn't leave in largest part after the mines and other businesses shut down. Populations don't grow in these areas because the young and healthy leave and move to cities where there is work. This leaves some of these areas disproportionately disabled and elderly.

Problems arise when you decide to look only at how many prescriptions are being filled, instead of looking at how many people are disabled and in need of pain medicines.

Pain medicines for some people are a necessity, its humane to prevent suffering and allow some to have a better quality of life.. regardless if that means opioid pain medicines.

More problems arise when the government decides they don't want to have to pay for the prescriptions. As we all know, disabled people are always on Medicare if not Medicaid.

These drugs are expensive. .. government doesn't want to pay so this is how they are stopping. It's better to call it an opioid epidemic than to say we are no longer willing to pay for disabled people to have a decent quality of life anymore. ..

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The corruption begins with the government. My father was a Pediatrician for over 50 years and they did not give morphine based medicine to children back then like they do today. The only time they used it at all is if someone was dying from cancer and in a lot of pain. People just learned how to deal with pain and the body heals itself a lot faster if you do not put drugs in it to block the receptors that the bodies natural pain relievers use.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/08/14/fda-approves-oxycontin-kids/31711929/

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Problems arise when you decide to look only at how many prescriptions are being filled, instead of looking at how many people are disabled and in need of pain medicines.
What people need is God and natural healing. They do not need drugs. The Bible refers to this as witchcraft and sorcery (pharmakos)

Rev 21: 8 "8 But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟693,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What people need is God and natural healing. They do not need drugs. The Bible refers to this as witchcraft and sorcery (pharmakos)

Rev 21: 8 "8 But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.”

There is a difference between using drugs to either get high or to get closer to God and taking prescription pain medicine aa prescribed by a doctor due to a serious physical ailment.

Those aren't the same.

I haven't been able to get out of bed for two weeks.. ive gone to the bathroom yes, with difficulty, and I've showered about 4 or 5 times in those two weeks.. but until this pain episode goes away, I won't be clean, I won't be dressed, I will lay here and cry, sometimes I'll scream because of pain.. I won't eat good food most days because i cant make anything to eat, and my husband works so i cant ask too much - frozen burritos is it.

I have a diagnosis, spent over a million dollars the first year i had this disease on doctors..its a rare disease, less 20,000 in the U.S. have it and I'm one. This isn't in my head and no amount of praying these last two decades has made it go away.. and I do love God with all I am.

So here I am, in bed... and I can't ask my doctor for anything stronger so that i can get out of bed and shower, because someone somewhere in Washington determined that i dont need anything stronger..because there is an "opioid epidemic" somewhere. ..

It's not witchcraft to say a sick person should be able to have their pain lessened to the point they can feed themselves and bathe when they need it.

Im not possessed or worshipping demons. I'm sick. Believe it or not there are sick people who don't die..and for us, "natural healing" is worthless.

And no, I dont want sympathy... it's a point. People in real pain do exist and most people wouldnt do this to their dogs.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This isn't in my head and no amount of praying these last two decades has made it go away.. and I do love God with all I am.
Then you need to learn how to pray so you can receive your healing from God. If you do not use the authority that He gives you then you can remain in bondage if that is what you want to do. I can tell from reading your post that it is just lie after lie. It is the truth that sets you free and the lies of the enemy that keeps us sick and in bondage. We have to believe God when He says: " I am the Lord that healeth thee.” We have a covenant relationship with God. That means we have to do our part and then we can be sure that God will do His part. We can choose life or death, sickness or health, blessing or curse, poverty or prosperity. Most sickness can be healed with diet, exercise and stress control. You have to get yourself up and get yourself going. I lost 100 pound once. The reason I lost that weight was because I was to sick to eat. One doctor would not return my calls, he did not think I was going to live. My other doctor put me in physical therapy. Half the people do not show up for therapy or they do not stay in the program. The ones that stay in the program and work their way though the pain get better and improve. I notice the people that stay in the program have been hard working people all their life. Maybe this program does not work for the problems you are having, but the chances are a lot better that it does help. If you do your part then you can be sure that God will do His part and He will find a way for you. Whatever you are doing does not seem to work so I would not be so quick to defend what is not working. If I were you I would keep seeking God and searching for what does work to set you free. If life is getting better then you are walking with God. If you are going from bad to worse then you are not where you need to be. Sometimes improvement is slow and gradual. I believe in restoration miracles that goes beyond the bodies ability to be able to heal itself. Although most doctors believe in the power of suggestion and positive thinking. Still I believe the Healing power of God can go beyond all of that.

290372_df915d79934bfcf9c7b16d23b8ee141a.jpg

Attachments

• 612O4qLGRUL._SX425_.jpg
    612O4qLGRUL._SX425_.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0