This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

creativedisco

Mar 13, 2005
Valdosta
Visit site
✟250.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Waffle House is awesome! In my opinion, the WH would make a great place for a first date because it's informal, it's not too expensive, it has a good selection, and it's a good way to weed out those snooty girls who expect you to worship the ground they walk on and demand only five star treatment and such and so.

Upvote 0

Westvleteren

Abt. 12 Trappistenbier
Mar 8, 2005
Atlanta, GA
✟16,480.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
creativedisco said:
Waffle House is awesome! In my opinion, the WH would make a great place for a first date because it's informal, it's not too expensive, it has a good selection, and it's a good way to weed out those snooty girls who expect you to worship the ground they walk on and demand only five star treatment and such and so.
It's also a good way to see how they treat overworked waitresses. That says a lot about a person.

Upvote 0

creativedisco

Mar 13, 2005
Valdosta
Visit site
✟250.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"Are any of you going to the Six Flags Christian Music Weekend, this w/e?"

Not me...as my nanny likes to say, I'm broke as a ha'nt. I'd be lucky to afford the gas money to get back up to North GA, much less the price of admission...but Lord willing, I'll at least have some green to do SOMETHING over spring break.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SpaceProg

Renegade Time Lord
Jan 27, 2004
Here and there. Mostly there.
✟10,195.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
US-Others
Not me...as my nanny likes to say, I'm broke as a ha'nt. I'd be lucky to afford the gas money to get back up to North GA, much less the price of admission...but Lord willing, I'll at least have some green to do SOMETHING over spring break.

Whereabouts in North GA?

EDIT: Oh I see, Six Flags. Oddly enough, Atlanta and the surrounding area seems more like "Middle" GA to me.

Guess I've been up here in the hills too long. ;)

Upvote 0

creativedisco

Mar 13, 2005
Valdosta
Visit site
✟250.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Actually, I'm still a little ways away from Six Flags. I'm actually from Commerce, but if that doesn't ring any bells, I'm about 30 minutes north of Athens. Yeah, Atlanta to me, isn't really North Georgia. It's more or less its own entity.

Upvote 0

Westvleteren

Abt. 12 Trappistenbier
Mar 8, 2005
Atlanta, GA
✟16,480.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
creativedisco said:
Actually, I'm still a little ways away from Six Flags. I'm actually from Commerce, but if that doesn't ring any bells, I'm about 30 minutes north of Athens. Yeah, Atlanta to me, isn't really North Georgia. It's more or less its own entity.
Correction: Atlanta is its own planet. I commute from the real world via UFO every morning. :p

Upvote 0

creativedisco

Mar 13, 2005
Valdosta
Visit site
✟250.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Westvleteren said:
Correction: Atlanta is its own planet. I commute from the real world via UFO every morning. :p

Really? Then kindly tell your fellow aliens to stop buying up our land...lol...

Seriously, it seems like we've got subdivisions popping up all over the place back home...Jackson County's starting to look more like some kind of Atlanta suburb every day. Not that I mind it too bad because it's growing, but it kinda gets your attention when your family starts selling off land that has been in your family for who knows how long. :sigh: . And of course, there are other members in the community fighting it tooth and nail, trying to hold on to every scrap of land they can while folks are buying people out left and right out here. Country ain't gonna be country for much longer....

*reads post...climbs off of soapbox*

Sorry about that, all. Looks like I vented a bit, didn't I? Always seems to happen when someone gets me to talking about Atl. Not that I have anything against Atlantians...some of my best friends are Atlantians in fact!

Upvote 0