Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ooh, I want to visit Georgia! I've got a dear friend who lives in Atlanta down there! I think he's originally from Oklahoma though. Oh yes, and he's a fellow liberal! ;) I guess they aren't too common in the deep south eh? :p

Upvote 0

Westvleteren

Abt. 12 Trappistenbier
Mar 8, 2005
Atlanta, GA
✟16,480.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Holly3278 said:
Ooh, I want to visit Georgia! I've got a dear friend who lives in Atlanta down there! I think he's originally from Oklahoma though. Oh yes, and he's a fellow liberal! ;) I guess they aren't too common in the deep south eh? :p
Nope, not too common at all. But then, neither are fans of Raistlin Majere...:)
Does your friend actually live in Atlanta, or in the 'burbs?

Upvote 0

Westvleteren

Abt. 12 Trappistenbier
Mar 8, 2005
Atlanta, GA
✟16,480.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
hopper said:
Howdy Heidi, feather, Holly of the foil, and the whole brewed <brood>.

No liberals here, just beer! Lots of green beer everywhere this week! :eek:

http://www.whitebeertravels.co.uk/images/sixtus_label_us.jpg
I understand it's made from hops, so I gotta lay low this week. It doesn't help that I'm already green. Boy, it ain't easy being green (or orange).

For all you little hoppers out there - Stay away from beer! (and Belgium)
Hey, that's me! ;)

"Stay away from beer"?!? Tell me not to breathe oxygen, whydoncha? :eek: And after we worked so hard to get the law changed so Belgium could come to Georgia...

Upvote 0

creativedisco

Mar 13, 2005
Valdosta
Visit site
✟250.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, I was going to try to read all of the posts thus far, but I got to about the fifth page and got a bit tired of reading. But, I figured I'd introduce myself, hailing pretty much from the entire state...I currently go to school in Valdosta at VSU, but my hometown's actually in North Georgia in Commerce (about 30 mins north of Athens). Anyway, hello to everybody. And by the way, Brunswick stew rocks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

creativedisco

Mar 13, 2005
Valdosta
Visit site
✟250.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Greetings, O injured Isaiahinian. Poetry, cooking, computer games, music - those do look like dangerous activities. Of course you've always got the right hand of God to help you out. I hope they have stew at VSU.

Alas, no brunswick stew at VSU :sigh: . It's actually quite odd that I get better Brunswick Stew at home in North GA which is so much farther than the actual town of Brunswick. My great grandfather makes it really well. He uses Venison, and pork, and various other meats. I need to fix that thing though...I'm no longer injured...I just hurt it working out is all...did a little too much, so that's my own stupid fault.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SpaceProg

Renegade Time Lord
Jan 27, 2004
Here and there. Mostly there.
✟10,195.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
US-Others
Hi all. I was born in Dalton, Georgia (The Carpet Capital of the World (tm). Got carpet? it probably comes from there...), but moved to a little itty bitty tiny town named Tennga, close to the GA/TN border (Love those location-based names). Born and raised in NW GA, so... Guess I'm a barefoot one too. ;)

Mountains're nice... I live in the TN valley though. I be a lowlander.

Upvote 0