Midwest
✟15,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I hardly ever open up like this to strangers, but I really need help. The kind only God can give. But I feel like I’m shouting my prayers but he is out of earshot. I just got this perfect job. Part time, great pay,, no nights and weekends and I needed a job anyway but physically I can’t work full time right now and this job is right up my alley. I was and still am so thankful to God because how many times do you get hired to do something you are good at and something you love, and the pay is exactly what we need to pay the bills. But I’ve been struggling. The job is in collections and I’m very experienced there and it was by chance that I met the person who practically hired me after a few posts on our neighborhood page and it all seemed so “God”. But I’ve only been there three weeks and after 22 years at home, this is my first outside the home job. And one that I was a superstar at and did the same type of work in all my volunteer positions. So I was not lacking in my computer skills or my people skills. And everyday just gets worse and worse. My supervisor is micromanaging me to the point of telling me exactly what to say and do and the others, are not being held to those same standards. One month and I’m already at risk of losing this job. Then I find out that one of my autoimmune disorders causes “brain fog” so I’m trying all different things to keep my records and my notes and everything else without cluttering my desk. I can’t function in clutter. It clutters my mind. I feel like I’m going to fail and God just played a trick on me. I need prayer. I need a lot of prayer for tomorrow and this upcoming week. I know I was vague, but the details are just boring. But I’ll happily share if asked. Please pray