✟3,333.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
xyrith said:
If people didn't have promiscuous sex and stayed with one partner wouldn't it seriously reduce the need for coming up with gels?

Since we know that people aren't going to do that, wouldn't it be better to come up with a preventative?

Upvote 0
xyrith said:
If people didn't have promiscuous sex and stayed with one partner wouldn't it seriously reduce the need for coming up with gels?
I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to say that!

Now, let's see how long it takes before someone proclaims that AIDS is god's curse on homosexuals!

Upvote 0

HisEagle

Senior Veteran
Feb 26, 2004
✟10,742.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
xyrith said:

AMEN! My thoughts, exactly.

Actually, my first thought was that gay men would start slapping the stuff up their wahoos in order to avoid condom use. Sorry, don't mean to be crude. Call it what it is... in trying to prevent the spread of AIDS, all you are doing is trying to make it safe again for people to have more illicit sex.

Upvote 0

charmtrap

Iä-R’lyeh! Cthulhu fhtagn
May 14, 2004
SF, CA
✟3,333.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
groundhog said:
AMEN! My thoughts, exactly.

Actually, my first thought was that gay men would start slapping the stuff up their wahoos in order to avoid condom use. Sorry, don't mean to be crude. Call it what it is... in trying to prevent the spread of AIDS, all you are doing is trying to make it safe again for people to have more illicit sex.

I guess some people will go to any lengths to deny reality.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
sarahm12002 said:
Wow! Wouldn't it be great if we could finally stop HIV? :)
Yes, it most definitely would be great sarahm! Now if they could just come up with a cure for HIV!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums