'Gay is slay': Seattle middle schoolers forced to send hate mail to Moms for Liberty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm really not sure why you keep harping on that. Yes, I'm very aware of the hundreds of genders. I think it's kinda funny.

In the meantime, could you address my point? because the number of genders really has nothing to do with the fact that heteronormative books didn't have the affect on homosexual kids.

So why didn't homosexual kids turn hetero from reading those books? And why are you worried about the opposite happenning?
How do you know that heteronormative books didn't have an effect on homosexual kids?

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Children cannot consent.
Yeah, they can. And if they don't want to do something, they are more than capable of saying "NO!"

Ever been around kids?

The teacher should stick to teaching the three Rs rather than her preferred social justice takes.
The example in the OP wasn't a class assignment.

-- A2SG, since when does "arithmetic" begin with R anyway.....

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It's not "hate" when parents want their children to have traditional Christian values. It is NOT "hate" when parents don't want schools shoving the LGBTQ agenda down the throats of their children.
It is the schools infringement on the parents right to do just that. That is what they are shoving down Christians throats. They love this.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
And all of that is hidden in plain sight but no one looks into it, because they don't really care. They have married themselves to a political ideology, and they'll stay faithful to it no matter what. Even when LGBTQIA2+ outright says "we are coming for your children" they're still compelled to go along with it.
Who, exactly, said that? Source, please.

-- A2SG, coulda been anyone...even a priest or youth pastor......

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, they can. And if they don't want to do something, they are more than capable of saying "NO!"

Ever been around kids?
Saying "no" is the opposite of consenting. I believe what's being said is a matter of children being seduced and taken advantage of, rather than it being a matter of consent on their part.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Saying "no" is the opposite of consenting.
Yeah, I know. Which is why I said "and if they don't want to do something..."

I believe what's being said is a matter of children being seduced and taken advantage of, rather than it being a matter of consent on their part.
Well, that's one assumption that can be made. I've yet to see any evidence to support that assumption, however, so it's just as likely as the assumption that the entire project was the kids' idea to begin with.

Granted, since it wasn't a school assignment, that does lend more weight to the latter conclusion...but, again, we don't know for sure.

-- A2SG, not that lack of knowledge ever stopped people from holding definite opinions on things......

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
IDK what corner of the internet you live in but in my experience the only people who believe that children can consent are pedos.
You've obviously never tried to get a kid to do something they don't want to do. Like clean their room, for example.

-- A2SG, and again with the insults....you're lucky I don't take offense easily.....

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You've obviously never tried to get a kid to do something they don't want to do. Like clean their room, for example.

-- A2SG, and again with the insults....you're lucky I don't take offense easily.....
Considering the course of conversation in the last page or two, consenting got interpreted as consenting to sexual activity. So the person you were conversing with thought you were saying children consent to being molested.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There's the question of whether they consented or whether they were talked into it and or felt pressured.
A question with no evidence either way.

Well since this thread started having a discussion about boys becoming gay due to being molested, "consent" ended up being interpreted as consenting to sexual activities with an adult, rather than the school children consenting to making "gay is slay" cards.
I, for one, didn't assume that.

A minor can't legally consent to a sexual relationship, that much is true.

But, as regards consent in other non-sexual issues, a kid of any age can voice their consent, or the lack of it, in any number of ways.

-- A2SG, and that was MY point.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Considering the course of conversation in the last page or two, consenting got interpreted as consenting to sexual activity.
Not by me.

So the person you were conversing with thought you were saying children consent to being molested.
If they came to that conclusion, it had nothing to do with anything I said. They could only have made up that conclusion all on their own.

-- A2SG, can't be held responsible for someone else's wild imagination.....

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There's the question of whether they consented or whether they were talked into it and or felt pressured.
Yeah, that's what I said. It is not as someone implied about kids consenting to sexual activity (the "pedo" slur made).
Well since this thread started having a discussion about boys becoming gay due to being molested, "consent" ended up being interpreted as consenting to sexual activities with an adult, rather than the school children consenting to making "gay is slay" cards.
Not the part I was responding to. That was about kids sending letters to a hate group.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, that's what I said. It is not as someone implied about kids consenting to sexual activity (the "pedo" slur made).

Not the part I was responding to. That was about kids sending letters to a hate group.
I know. I was just trying to clear up the confusion others seemed to be having.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Interesting how "we're queer, we're coming for your children" supporters convert "indoctrination" into "molestation".
It would be, if there were any reason given to show it accurately reflects reality.

But since it can't, it really just seems to be one in a long line of posts which retreat to personal attacks rather than address the topic at hand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There have been dozens of links in other threads on this issue, which I'm sure you also have seen. So there is no need to continue to repost what has been posted before. Have you not been part of these conversations in the past? If not then I suggest you review them. If so then you are just gas lighting also because you've seen it.
Hmm, excuses for not posting this alleged copious evidence and personal attacks for pointing out that reality. That's not what I'd expect if this evidence actually existed, but is fully consistent with posts trying to avoid having others realize that despite all the confident claims there's nothing of substance to any of them.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's also interesting how they claim there is no evidence when it's been presented to them in spades on other threads. I shouldn't be surprised they just ignored it.
Oh, how cute, a need for an additional call out post along with the personal attacks in the previous one. Perhaps I hit a nerve by pointing out that this very real, trust us evidence sure seems to disappear when people ask to see it.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
As the link between homosexuality and childhood sexual assault becomes more evident
Remember, though, that "we're queer, we're coming for your children" supporters convert "indoctrination" into "molestation" rather than correctly identifying when that accusation is falsely pointed at gay people.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Children spend 6+ hours at school per day and you think that they’re only being taught “book-learning”?
Yep, from the same place we learn it's a recent phenomenon that children are taught that hitting and stealing are bad, because back in the 1930's they were only taught the 3R's or whatever.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.