'Gay is slay': Seattle middle schoolers forced to send hate mail to Moms for Liberty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Forced? Where is that in the article?

Children cannot consent.

The teacher should stick to teaching the three Rs rather than her preferred social justice takes.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Children cannot consent.

The teacher should stick to teaching the three Rs rather than her preferred social justice takes.
This isn't the 1930s. Children need to be educated about the society that they will live in when the grow up. Limiting education to the three Rs would leave someone hopelessly unable to function in modern society. Do you want a generation of Amish people alienated from society?

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
This isn't the 1930s. Children need to be educated about the society that they will live in when the grow up. Limiting education to the three Rs would leave someone hopelessly unable to function in modern society. Do you want a generation of Amish people alienated from society?

Good point. So let's teach children the things that actually help them in life like how to balance a budget and how to vote and how to do their taxes and stuff. No one needs to be educated on the latest social justice insanity to function well in society.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
No one needs to be educated on the latest social justice insanity to function well in society.
There is need. When they go out into the world they will be exposed to a vast ocean of people. They need to have some idea of the world that they will live in.

Why do you think people who go on to higher education become more liberal (in general)? It's because they are exposed to a multitude of different people and learn by doing that different does not mean dangerous.

It's people who live in small towns that never leave to actually experience the diversity of modern living who see difference as danger who are the real problem.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Why do you think people who go on to higher education become more liberal (in general)? It's because they are exposed to a multitude of different people and learn by doing that different does not mean dangerous.

No, it's simply indoctrination. Sorry you can't see that. "University" is just a propaganda mill.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
No, it's simply indoctrination. Sorry you can't see that. "University" is just a propaganda mill.

Really? In what way did your uni indoctrinate you? It obviously didn't take for you.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It's still unlikely that Christian parents real motive is to teach their kids to bully trans and gay kids.
True, their goal seems to be to force anyone who is different so far into the back of the closet that there is neither a need nor an opportunity to bully them.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Really? In what way did your uni indoctrinate you? It obviously didn't take for you.

I tried going to college and I ran into problems every step of the way. I think it was because I am a white straight male who didn't bow to the golden calf.

Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟755,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It seems like selective morality is taught by secular ideology which should have no business doing. From what I understand, our American laws are founded on an understanding that society is adversarial. The only necessary morality needed is general individual rights and the consequences of violating those rights.

American society has always been deeply flawed and sinners of other ideologies who want to redefine it and cast their stones are confused, in denial or just against it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
True, their goal seems to be to force anyone who is different so far into the back of the closet that there is neither a need nor an opportunity to bully them.
I'm mainly focusing on elementary schools. Children between 5 and 11 years old. I don't think prepubescent kids are all that deeply into unpteen genders and sexual orientations to identify as. Unless maybe such gets crammed into their heads starting when they're in kindergarten.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Her friend is transgender. He "figured it out" when he was in gr.3 but nothing really changed until about gr.6. Then he started to explore more. She is just starting hormones now. They (daughter and friend) are now in gr.9 and they BOTH left the Christian school because the students there did not treat either of them very well (it's kind of a big "sports culture" and my daughter is far more bookish).

I'm not totally sure if there is an age when it's acceptable to say those things to....well....anyone but.

I know now yes. But for the last 50 years in schools, homosexual boys and girls have been reading exclusively heteronormative books (until maybe 10 yrs ago). And yet those gay boys and girls grew up gay...despite the books they read.

Why do you think the opposite WOULDN'T be true of your heterosexual children? Are your children weaker? Are the lessons and teachings you are giving your kids too weak?
You're still acting like it's still just gay vs straight only. What about that gigantic spectrum of genders and sexual orientations for kids to "identify" as in between those two? Even though I've read what they all are a few times, there's no way I could name most of them off the top of my head. There's over a 100 variations and combinations. It's massively confusing.

• Agree
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Speaking of what's legal to do (near) elementary schools.

Grinch tries to steal Christmas, stands in front of elementary school with 'Santa Is Fake' sign

1701291521059.png

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
You're still acting like it's still just gay vs straight only. What about that gigantic spectrum of genders and sexual orientations for kids to "identify" as in between those two? Even though I've read what they all are a few times, there's no way I could name most of them off the top of my head. There's over a 100 variations and combinations. It's massively confusing.
I'm really not sure why you keep harping on that. Yes, I'm very aware of the hundreds of genders. I think it's kinda funny.

In the meantime, could you address my point? because the number of genders really has nothing to do with the fact that heteronormative books didn't have the affect on homosexual kids.

So why didn't homosexual kids turn hetero from reading those books? And why are you worried about the opposite happenning?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Finally someone stands up and admits indoctrination is going on. Why for a long time people wouldn't admit it. And you have stepped into the second stage which is to say it's good that it's happening. Th next stage will it should be happening even more.
It's funny that you demanded evidence of it and then turned around and admitted it was happening. Thanks for stepping up.
You think that I speak for all lefties?
Good luck with that.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Children cannot consent.

Children spend 6+ hours at school per day and you think that they’re only being taught “book-learning”?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
FWIW, although non-heterosexual people report higher incidence than heterosexuals of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) as children, including sexual abuse, sexual abuse was not found in a majority of cases. Furthermore, "No research has found that ACEs cause sexual minority identity"

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟177,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
BTW universities do not do research papers. Sometimes people who are employed by universities do research papers.

Universities do studies all the time.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
BTW universities do not do research papers. Sometimes people who are employed by universities do research papers.

Another item for our science illiteracy thread...

The "University did a study" narrative is built on the completely backward notion that universities assign research topics to faculty. Faculty pick there own area of research and specific studies. (Faculty and other independent researchers do often assign research topics to their subordinates: post-docs, grad students, etc.)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.