Jan 28, 2005
Canada
✟20,680.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am a big fan of tights.

I wear cotton tights in the winter. They keep my legs infinitely warmer when I'm in skirts (which is most of the time!). In the fall I wear lighter tights. When I wear light-coloured skirts, I wear sheer, skin-coloured nylons.

I have not tried a garter belt, but one thing I could tell you is that I'd be constantly worried about the clips breaking and the nylons falling down! I am worried enough about holes when I wear tights. I'd be downright paranoid in a garter belt.

I've been very interested in trying out "thigh-highs" - just because tights can sometimes be annoying if the top is too tight around the middle (silly control-tops...).

Though I can tell you, I will definitely wear a garter belt on my wedding night........................ ;) :blush:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

colleen

We are an Easter people!
Mar 8, 2002
✟21,098.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am a big fan of tights.

I wear cotton tights in the winter. They keep my legs infinitely warmer when I'm in skirts (which is most of the time!). In the fall I wear lighter tights. When I wear light-coloured skirts, I wear sheer, skin-coloured nylons.

I have not tried a garter belt, but one thing I could tell you is that I'd be constantly worried about the clips breaking and the nylons falling down! I am worried enough about holes when I wear tights. I'd be downright paranoid in a garter belt.

I've been very interested in trying out "thigh-highs" - just because tights can sometimes be annoying if the top is too tight around the middle (silly control-tops...).

Though I can tell you, I will definitely wear a garter belt on my wedding night........................ ;) :blush:
I wasn't thinking about wedding night. Just wondering about new ways to keep warm in winter with skirts. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.