Gambling! C'moooooon SEVEN!

WarEagle

Nov 12, 2006
✟7,149.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, you know any young to middle age man who volunteers to help/chaperon children must be sexually attracted to them. Ok, some of you may not believe this to be true, but I have heard this over and over. Anyways, that is appearing to be evil, so males (who aren't old grandfather figures, and then even some of them) should not volunteer to help/chaperon kids.

See, appearance of evil is quite tricky, because anything can make you appear to be evil.

But that's a problem with the perception of others, not any inherent sinfulness in the act of chaperoning.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yeah sure- putting a dollar into the slot-machine isnt sinful.

putting your savings account and kids' college funds into the slot-machine is, however.

but I suppose one cannot 'blame' the gambling, only the irresponsibility of the gambler.

which is why I don't think Poker is gambling; if you can make the right decision always, you can always win, and thus, turn the odds in your favor, making it less of a risky gamble and turning it into a high probability; this is if you make all the right decisions, which are hinged and hedged upon millions of variables; and sometimes making the right decision means gambling on certain hands.....but only when you can make these correct gambles does it turn into your favor; which is why y'kinda gotta be a little nuts to consistently win....

Upvote 0