Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

That's what makes me feel saved! I'm filled with Joy and Love and Peace from the Holy Spirit of God. Sometimes arguing can change that I found, especially on this forum, but God always restores it to me over time. God is awesome.

You read posts where people suffer from depression and anxiety and really need medication or something. And it just makes me thankful for God and the fruits of His Holy Spirit. That we have a different feeling constantly inside of us. A happy feeling :)

Upvote 0

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Similar to how the law let's us know sin, the spirit let's us know fruitfulness. These fruits nourish us in our times of need and to share with those who're in need. Interesting how love is listed first among the fruits of the Spirit, just as it's something we have with God, all are with Him and in the Lord as we have been loved are in return given to each other. (John 15:9, John 15:11, John 15:26-27)

Those happy feelings do give hope, helps to remind me of how God has been there for me and all I need is a little faith to believe He's there and not gone. The mindset we have does make the difference and when we remember Him, it does occupy what otherwise would been negativity. Even if you're not very fruitful or feeling in the spirit, what you had helps you stay positive until you're able to be renewed spiritually. Me too, I'm thankful for God and how merciful He's been to us. Not only judgment and forgiveness, but when people suffer He's compassionate and does for us.

Upvote 0