✟55,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 24:21

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Today alone we have, 60 plus sink holes in Michigan , Hawaii , Japan and all the animals in danger in Galapagos National Park , as it erupts. When I read about Galapagos my heart broke , that place and Yellowstone for some reason has always been a special place in my heart. I use to long to go Galapagos. For about a month God has been showing me one day everything will die on this planet. I have a love for all His creations and have always been sad how we have treated anything He made. Yesterday I read Genesis 1,2 and 3 aloud and thought about His creations, I was led to those chapters and did not understand why till today.

Last night I had dream I did not fully understand till I read about the Galapagos... We have come to depend on our governments and human creations so long we have forgot we live in a Spirit world.

We are in danger , not like those creatures in Galapagos but our souls are in danger.

The first thing we do when in any kind of trouble or danger are things like dial 911, pull a gun or any number of things we have created to seek help.

We where to call on God for all times of trouble first. Starting today try and make God first on that list.

We have to be ready for verse 21 in Matthew 24. As we see with Volcanoes and that rain that made 60 sinkholes or that earthquake in Japan , our governments and humans have no control in those things, that is what He is showing us...

We are in a time to take notice and pay attention what we have placed our faith in and we where to never place it in the things of this world...Guns do not keep us from getting shot, houses do not keep us safe in a lava flow , our buildings are no match for earthquakes , our roads can be gone in one rain event...

Everything on the planet was all about God , not us. We are covered in the Blood of Jesus and there is power in that we will need to call on...2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Officials from the park said that iguanas, snakes, endemic rats, flightless cormorants, penguins and other marine wildlife could be affected by the eruption as the lava drains into the sea.
Galapagos volcano erupts

Reactions: Douger