Kolbu
✟21,186.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It`s been a difficult transition really to the future, modern life, I`m still kinda young, only 38, but I`ve had alot of problems with the older generation adapting to the future, they`re like, power-hungry, and alot of personal problems, and problems adapting to the future, times they were violent also and abusive, especially sexually, but I managed to overcome it all, the ideal life would just us all be together in a normal way, but people in society want something else, what I want to say is that, someone out there cares about you, and you may be confused because all science today is basially nonsense, but there will be better and more modern science in near future, today`s science is mainly about how the brain works, and the bubble-theory about a universe that will just end cold and ark, but there`s a soul, and the universe won`t end dark and cold and dead, life`s only begun, some children are born without a brain and still have a personality, so it`s in the brain-stem, not the brain,

and even science today knows there`s a soul, and since the universe started with a sun in middle of nowhere in empty space, it can happen again, and as black holes gathers mass and energy, and even old energy from sun`s burning, same as with your owens in house gives of old energy as they warm, they`ll collapse from the weight eventually, and form new suns, I`ve been writing about science alot the last years, thinking hard about important questions, so all the theories about string, dark matter, and so fourth, are just nonsense, I`ve also been singing karaoke because it was fun, I peaked 2000 uploads, 3 minutes singing multiplied with 2000 times, that`s about 400 hours of just pure fun, that`s what the future is about also, having fun, I`ve never really involved myself with society, but I`m excited about the technology it`ll bring though, just for the fun of seeing it and experiencing it,

don`t worry about the people trying to figure out how life starts also, how life evolves, all life starts with a will, so there`s nothing to find out really or exploit, life will never be controlled ether, everywhere there`s warm water and plants and stable enviroment over time life will form out there, so there`s probably alot of alien-life out there, but we`ve been around, or the universe, for 14 billion years and still no aliens have found a way to find us, so there could be a final limite to how fast we can travel after all, dark matter isn`t proven yet, so maybe there`s no matter to warp to travel faster, but you never know, we know that we can electrify an object and make it hover, so maybe we can do the same with an space-craft to make it lighter as we travel faster and faster, I don`t think wormholes are loopholes to another dimentions, they just gather mass, but you never know, there may be another way to travel faster, people around me have even tried to crusifie me because I don`t sin, but Jesus never really solved any problems, people still complain today 2000 years later, so people dying for us isn`t really the answer, I sure as hell want to live not be crusified so, yes I never did anything wrong to anyone, not even on accident because I`m smart, enough said, I look forward to the future, someone out there cares about you

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It`s been a difficult transition really to the future, modern life, I`m still kinda young, only 38, but I`ve had alot of problems with the older generation adapting to the future, they`re like, power-hungry, and alot of personal problems, and problems adapting to the future, times they were violent also and abusive, especially sexually, but I managed to overcome it all, the ideal life would just us all be together in a normal way, but people in society want something else, what I want to say is that, someone out there cares about you, and you may be confused because all science today is basially nonsense, but there will be better and more modern science in near future, today`s science is mainly about how the brain works, and the bubble-theory about a universe that will just end cold and ark, but there`s a soul, and the universe won`t end dark and cold and dead, life`s only begun, some children are born without a brain and still have a personality, so it`s in the brain-stem, not the brain,

and even science today knows there`s a soul, and since the universe started with a sun in middle of nowhere in empty space, it can happen again, and as black holes gathers mass and energy, and even old energy from sun`s burning, same as with your owens in house gives of old energy as they warm, they`ll collapse from the weight eventually, and form new suns, I`ve been writing about science alot the last years, thinking hard about important questions, so all the theories about string, dark matter, and so fourth, are just nonsense, I`ve also been singing karaoke because it was fun, I peaked 2000 uploads, 3 minutes singing multiplied with 2000 times, that`s about 400 hours of just pure fun, that`s what the future is about also, having fun, I`ve never really involved myself with society, but I`m excited about the technology it`ll bring though, just for the fun of seeing it and experiencing it,

don`t worry about the people trying to figure out how life starts also, how life evolves, all life starts with a will, so there`s nothing to find out really or exploit, life will never be controlled ether, everywhere there`s warm water and plants and stable enviroment over time life will form out there, so there`s probably alot of alien-life out there, but we`ve been around, or the universe, for 14 billion years and still no aliens have found a way to find us, so there could be a final limite to how fast we can travel after all, dark matter isn`t proven yet, so maybe there`s no matter to warp to travel faster, but you never know, we know that we can electrify an object and make it hover, so maybe we can do the same with an space-craft to make it lighter as we travel faster and faster, I don`t think wormholes are loopholes to another dimentions, they just gather mass, but you never know, there may be another way to travel faster, people around me have even tried to crusifie me because I don`t sin, but Jesus never really solved any problems, people still complain today 2000 years later, so people dying for us isn`t really the answer, I sure as hell want to live not be crusified so, yes I never did anything wrong to anyone, not even on accident because I`m smart, enough said, I look forward to the future, someone out there cares about you
Alot of science is theoretical .... but that is how science works .... they come up with possibilities of explanation of how some things could have happened and look for "evidence" to support their theory. However .... "evidence" is subject to interpretation and if one has a bias one way or another then it is often interpreted differently according to that bias.

Upvote 0

B Griffin

Sep 4, 2011
Georgia
✟47,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
people around me have even tried to crusifie me because I don`t sin, but Jesus never really solved any problems, people still complain today 2000 years later, so people dying for us isn`t really the answer, I sure as hell want to live not be crusified so, yes I never did anything wrong to anyone, not even on accident because I`m smart
Jesus solved one big problem. If you ever slip up and sin, you will certainly need His help.

Upvote 0