Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
U.S.A.
✟56,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a hate/love/hate relationship with everyone.
:D I can relate. Although, I think I've mellowed a lot with age.

I don't like it when people treat me like I'm stupid. I don't like to be ridiculed, condescended to or argued with as if I couldn't possibly know what I'm talkiing about....or worse, am lying about it.

But, lately, instead of trying to get them to see that I do have a brain in my head, and I don't come to my conclusions on a whim, I just say "You're right, I'm stupid". And drop it.

The longer I live, the more I have come to realize that peoples opinions of me, aren't based on me at all... they're based on them.

Anyway...pizza's here. :wave:

Upvote 0

rita727

Jul 29, 2006
A Pineapple under the Sea
✟23,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

I don't like it when people treat me like I'm stupid. I don't like to be ridiculed, condescended to or argued with as if I couldn't possibly know what I'm talkiing about....or worse, am lying about it.

But, lately, instead of trying to get them to see that I do have a brain in my head, and I don't come to my conclusions on a whim, I just say "You're right, I'm stupid". And drop it.

The longer I live, the more I have come to realize that peoples opinions of me, aren't based on me at all... they're based on them.

Aww, humbleness--a fruit I lack at the moment. But oh, rudeness and brashness, get two for the price of one!

...I like boiled peanuts. :yum:

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2004
Cleveland!
Visit site
✟105,849.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

You can learn quite a bit from this post, I just did:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 19, 2004
Cleveland!
Visit site
✟105,849.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I like to eat:
Peanut butter sandwich with mayo
and bananas on it!
Mayo:eek:?
2.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.