✟229,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Christ is Risen!

Greetings, all. So, I translated a full-length biography of St. Gabriel (Urgebadze), the Fool-for-Christ of Georgia, and it's currently in the process of being edited.

It will be published by Pokrov Publications, which put out Everyday Saints!

We have an IndieGoGo running to cover costs for the translation and editing, and any additional funds raised will go towards the actual publication and other expenses.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. God bless!

Reactions: The Liturgist
Dec 16, 2011
Home
Visit site
✟234,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Christ is Risen!

Greetings, all. So, I translated a full-length biography of St. Gabriel (Urgebadze), the Fool-for-Christ of Georgia, and it's currently in the process of being edited.

It will be published by Pokrov Publications, which put out Everyday Saints!

We have an IndieGoGo running to cover costs for the translation and editing, and any additional funds raised will go towards the actual publication and other expenses.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. God bless!

That's great! I was looking for one on account of my ongoing research and was surprised to find that none existed, currently, and the only biography was an old out of print book published by Mount Athos many years ago, which was not being sold anywhere and only existed as PDF picture files on only one or two academia sites on the internet. Thanks. I'll be looking for its release.

• Agree
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0