Dec 28, 2016
Australia
✟62,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi prayer warriors,

Since immigrating to this country 20 years ago I have been forced to do many things that I either don't want to do or don't like.
I feel as though my creative talents have been put on the back burner - and that is frustrating.
Please pray for the Lord to breathe on the talents and that I won't buy the lie that they are useless because they don't put food on the table.

Thanks in advance.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi prayer warriors,

Since immigrating to this country 20 years ago I have been forced to do many things that I either don't want to do or don't like.
I feel as though my creative talents have been put on the back burner - and that is frustrating.
Please pray for the Lord to breathe on the talents and that I won't buy the lie that they are useless because they don't put food on the table.

Thanks in advance.
@StarryEyedShoeGazer

Hi there; good to think about all those tasteful and wholesome things in Philippians 4.8. :)

So is it to Australia that you immigrated? or did you mean you're Australin, come from Australia?

(I had a cousin in Queensland.)

Upvote 0

Jimdubu

Aug 28, 2018
Menifee
✟17,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many of our talents, actually turn out to be gifts from the Holy Spirit that we can use to further the kingdom of God. Whither it be gifts of leadership, teaching, evangelizeing, the gift of empathy. But it doesn't have to be just those, perhaps you an artist you could paint pictures to further the Kingdom, that will be around telling the story after we are gone. The point is ask the Holy Spirit how your gifts can best be used. You will be in my prayers that the Holy Spirit will reveal to you how to best use your gifts and talents. Here is an article I think you will like. While it is directed towards artists, you could apply it to writers etc. Pursuing the Arts in the Local Church - Focus on the Family Prayers my brother.

Upvote 0